Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Coming soon Berk Technology Cat-Back Exhaust System

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 09:31 PM
symple84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When is this going to be available for pre-order??
Old 04-14-2011, 10:24 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike
Bump for Berk!
+1
Originally Posted by J2S2M
Looks pretty ugly IMO but it sounds great!
Will sound even better with HFC's.
Originally Posted by symple84
When is this going to be available for pre-order??
ETA as soon as 2nd week of May 2011, G37 Coupe. G37 Sedan could take another month. Production and fabrication unlike other Exhaust System are all proudly done in house at Berk's facility. A genuine Exhaust System MADE IN USA.

PM us we will take Pre-Orders
Old 04-14-2011, 11:48 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Dear Forum Members

Finally, Berk Technology will build Cat Exhaust System for our G37 Coupe. Tomorrow April 15, 2011 Jeb Performance will donate our test vehicle 2009 Infiniti G37S Coupe, 6mt. In the name of Science.

Bryan@BerKTech will keep our car for a week. Retrofit to our G already existing 370Z Cat Exhaust System. I call Cat Exhaust system because the entire system will include either Berk Tech HFC or Test Pipes, you choose.

So as things progress thorough next week, Bryan@BerkTech will provide us with pictures and further information.

MSRP From $1399.99

Wish us luck

John@Jeb Performance

PS if any of you are local to SoCal, consider donating your G Sedan. In the name of Science with discount. We are looking for 100% Stock G37 Sedan. At least engine and exhaust has to be stock OEM. Please PM us your exact model, and year. Include type of mods in detail. A picture will definitely help improve your chances. Thank you John @ Jeb Performance.
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/5749813" width="400" frameborder="0" height="270"></iframe>
Old 04-14-2011, 11:55 PM
VossenG37S

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
thats baddass too bad i found my Tanabe Mid pipe today to pair up w my Tanabe Mufflers now my y pipe and im done, but this exhaust sure is Freakin great cant wait to see some Gs w it....
Old 04-15-2011, 12:01 AM
KauseKaos

Another option. Great I'm already confused as it is. I did narrow it down to two now you guys throw a third option in.

Last edited by KauseKaos; 04-15-2011 at 12:11 AM.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:18 AM
eksigned

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
i just picked up some invidias. i'll be pissed if i end up liking the new berk setup for the sedan

lol
Old 04-15-2011, 12:18 AM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by VossenG37S
thats baddass too bad i found my Tanabe Mid pipe today to pair up w my Tanabe Mufflers now my y pipe and im done, but this exhaust sure is Freakin great cant wait to see some Gs w it....
Don't worry I hear a lot of good stuff about Tanabe's. Sound CLip, Vids, Pics, and Dyno Sheets coming April 22, 2010.
Originally Posted by KauseKaos
Another option. Great I'm already confused as it is. I did narrow it down to two now you guys throw a third option in.
My sincere apologies, but on a brighter side. Having more options enables you to tailor your mods to your exact liking.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:22 AM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by eksigned
i just picked up some invidias. i'll be pissed if i end up liking the new berk setup for the sedan

lol
Invidias are great. Nothing but 100% satisfaction from all my customers. Definitely a heavier lower growl. You will be satisfied with your current setup.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:32 AM
Steveo47

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
1400 for a catback + HFC or test pipes? nice deal
Old 04-15-2011, 12:37 AM
VossenG37S

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Wow I see this exhaust doing great for our G community ! JEB is awesome ! You are def the man who is coming through w everything we need . Thanks Man! We sincerely appreciate everything u bring us ! I always see you post such great products and we def need someone like u. Awesome job you are doing. Guys order up this system is going to he HOT I like it already )

Last edited by VossenG37S; 04-15-2011 at 12:57 AM.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:25 AM
KauseKaos

I just looked at a few 370 vids and if it sounds anything like that it might just be the one. I do agree though maybe some bigger tips.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:27 AM
J2S2M

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
I am excited to see how the sedan version will looks like. I think it will look much better than that 370z version since we'll have 2 separate canisters.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:39 AM
GraphiteG37S

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Steveo47
+1... I wanna hear it in person once it's ready
Old 04-15-2011, 01:42 AM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Steveo47
Most likely not, sorry Steve
Originally Posted by VossenG37S
Wow I see this exhaust doing great for our G community ! JEB is awesome ! You are def the man who is coming through w everything we need . Thanks Man! We sincerely appreciate everything u bring us ! I always see you post such great products and we def need someone like u. Awesome job you are doing. Guys order up this system is going to he HOT I like it already )
Guys I am just a person. Who happen to get bitten by the same MOD BUG. I am just as excited as you guys. Ever since I met Bryan@BerkTECH couple of years ago. He helped me a lot. And now he is bringing the best exhaust system, driven by his relentless pursuit of performance. Lets thank Berk Technologies for making this happen.
Originally Posted by KauseKaos
I just looked at a few 370 vids and if it sounds anything like that it might just be the one. I do agree though maybe some bigger tips.
Bigger tip also means more weight. I don't think Bryan@BERKtechnology will agree to that. Lets see.
Originally Posted by J2S2M
I am excited to see how the sedan version will looks like. I think it will look much better than that 370z version since we'll have 2 separate canisters.
We've got ourselves a designer. Thanks all your feeds will only improve and give back best there is to offer.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:36 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Today April 15, 2011. I have visited Berk Technology numerous times. But today I am quite nervous. Since they are going to be keeping my 09 G37S Coupe for a week. Yes for the better, because next week friday my "peggy" will breathe better. Gain HP, and sound lot better.

It is quite a drive from my shop over to Berk Technology. Set appointment for 8:00pm with Bryan@Berk.

Both Bryan and I have been discussing Berk's CBE for quite sometime. For being enthusiasts in Motorsports. Every time I go to Berk time just flys by. I am just enthusiast, Berk does for living. So when they design and move forward with a product. Berk always have knowledge and mind set for xtream racing application. As some of you might already know. Berk Technology's BMW 135i, is Redline Time Attack's street class champion. So their philosophy is not entirely xtream racing application, rather a legal daily driver which can be the best at their class.

I know many of you feel that looks are important. And rather go a different route. For us performance is number one priority. Peggy also agrees with us.

I will not be able to visit next week for pictures, but Bryan@BERK will take couple and relay to us. I will post them on this thread so please subscribe, and lets give the boys at BERK some support.

Sincerely

JOHN@ JEB PERFORMANCE

Quick Reply: Coming soon Berk Technology Cat-Back Exhaust System