Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Companies Who Plan On Having A Supercharger For The G37

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 02:38 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Proof of my previous set ups so no one thinks Im BSing. I was going to do a fully build stroker with mine after all these, but I said fvck it and got a G37! HR motors ftw!

http://www.gtmpower.com/car.php?vehicleid=63&page=2

http://www.gtmpower.com/car.php?vehicleid=78&page=1

But just wait guys, even me myself, I'm a supercharger head, been keeping up to date with this for a long time, but s0o0o0on!
Old 04-02-2009, 03:01 PM
pfizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is another company that is planning working something. I can't say any names but it is being worked out .
Old 04-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Status Elite
Former Sponsor

Sigh I have talked plans to be a prototype promotional vehicle for a very reputable turbo company. It will be twin turbo. It's on the DL, but dont be suprised when you see it. Our goal is to be showing at SEMA this year.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:08 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Cool, lets race when we're both done biiiatch! One day tho.....

Na na na na naaaaaaaaa....my tuner is better then youuuuurs hahaha

Last edited by G37Rider92649; 04-02-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Status Elite
Former Sponsor

Bring it! I'll be strapped with a 1000 shot
Old 04-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Status Elite
Former Sponsor

so is Team OCG's rivals with Team SFV G's?
Old 04-02-2009, 03:21 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

WTH lol....hey is SFV Gs a full started club? Or a section in the groups area for gs that live in sfv?? AND HELL NO dude, SFV Gs are our homies! Much love to the 818 homies. StillBallin37 is hella koo to, I myself go to the 818 meet Every time. OC is OutCast Gs, so we all over, not county reppin.

Most competition we'll have will be at car-shows Come down for Extreme Auto Fest man!!! This time show up early damnt so we could re-park our cars better! lololol Ill get you some ButtPrints for sure!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:11 PM
w0ady

only one im sad about is vortech. stillen and ati = eh. greddy has been dragging their feet forever. with all the $ issues trust has had, i wouldnt hold my breath.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:32 PM
EVO-to-G

UDPATE

Just got off the phone with HKS:

HKS: When i asked if they where going to make a supercharger for the G37 he stated that its a 50/50 chance...he said it depends on how it turns out but they are R&Ding it right now. He also said that if that doesn't turn out the way they wanted it they will most likely go Twin Turbo instead. He said they are testing both platforms out now, and then they'll take consideration into price and what they feel came out better.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:47 PM
mygyott37

Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
AHHH Something finally in my field to debate about.

OK ok ok, you definitely made the thread at the Wrong time O.P, but I feel you, I would be curious too! But trust me when I say this, JUST WAIT They're are legitimate superchargers that ARE coming out for our cars soon, just be patience!! Soooon!!!!!!!

Greddy TT - Seriously, WHY buy one if you have the jwt or gtm kit

Procharger - SVCKS, I use to have one on the G, I pray they dont make another one or they'll blow our shiet up the first couple times, then after that make the kit work like shiet. (First Procharger ever installed a VQ blew its motor ON THE DYNO!) ahahhaahh I bought mine, fell in love with it for a month, then sold it right after!

Vortech - I bought mine, right before installed, i say fvck it and returned it LOL. Not my favorite, but it does the job. Good reputable company, but not made for big ballllz. But I would go with Vortech anyday, but if they state they are not planning to make one, oh wells, we got other companies already.

Stillen - Sorry Stillen ******, if you been on the board for years, you'll stand next to me on this and together we will say, STILLEN SUPERCHARGERS SVCK! It failed on the G/Z, I don't care wtf they say, 320whp Stage 4 Supercharger thats not even carb legal, that will get spanked by a NA G37, after you even spend 8k on it, NO thats not cool. Everybody who had a Stillen, sold it or sold it and upgraded, I myself was going to buy one so I speak with experience. Only thing people can say that was good about Stillen that it was reliable? Why? Cause it had soo low of power it won't do damage (but trust me it blew motors already too LMAO). But it had so low of power it wasnt worth the 6-8k+ for a low-powered non-carb legal car. Stage 1 and 2 wasn't even worth buying, we'll put on intakes and exhaust and hfc on a g37 and smoke a 35 with stg.2 stillen. But hey, theres alot of stillen ****** out there, especially how they made parts first for the car so alot of peope bought it, stuck on their hfc and stillen intakes and think theyre god of vqs now lol. So this is only my opinion, let time and proof prove everything to you guys. Speaking of intakes, u create stg.1, stg.2, stag.3, then Status Elite made a tiny little short ram intake that spanked it right out of waters. Not only that, don't even get me into the Stillen Valve Body Upgrade that was made for Automatic G/Z, you know how many trannies that blew, only thing it can work with is its own supercharger, unlike the gtm vb upgrade where it can work with all fi applications, the stillen so weak you'll still blow your tranny when going with a real sc or a turbo.

Been doing research on this before Kyle even got to work at Stillen.

SUPERCHARGERS: Just wait guys, there's superchargers that are coming out for sure, you'll see the threads soon in no time, promise!!! GET READY to FASCINATE your eyes!!!!! haha

wait so the Status Elite intake is better than Gen3 Stillen intakes.. wooow
Old 04-08-2009, 02:56 PM
EVO-to-G

^^mygyott37 what?? what does status elite intakes have to do with what he said? lol
Old 04-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haha. Out of all that supercharger talk all he got out of it was the one sentence on intakes. Lol
Old 04-08-2009, 03:23 PM
EVO-to-G

Originally Posted by Gamedog
Haha. Out of all that supercharger talk all he got out of it was the one sentence on intakes. Lol

I even re-read it and I still missed that sentence lol
Old 04-08-2009, 04:40 PM
xyz
Registered Member

Originally Posted by EVO-to-G
UDPATE

Just got off the phone with HKS:

HKS: When i asked if they where going to make a supercharger for the G37 he stated that its a 50/50 chance...he said it depends on how it turns out but they are R&Ding it right now. He also said that if that doesn't turn out the way they wanted it they will most likely go Twin Turbo instead. He said they are testing both platforms out now, and then they'll take consideration into price and what they feel came out better.
Keep us posted . . .
Old 04-08-2009, 05:25 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

hks superchargers huh...they make badasss systems...its funny how everybody is 50/50 and are thinking about it, when theres ones coming out soon right under our nose

Originally Posted by Gamedog
lmfao!!! i know huh

Quick Reply: Companies Who Plan On Having A Supercharger For The G37