Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

ECU reflashed at technosquare

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 06:34 PM
SNOOPLBC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ECU reflashed at technosquare

so yesterday i went to tadashi and got my reflash...when i got there he drove it and said the car was running realy rich...he said it might be from the CAI...my problem that i was trying to correct was the power at around 2k to 3k RPM...my car is a lil hesitant on the low end but after 3k GO BABY GO!!!!!!!!!!..he said its mainly the intake tubing...it may be to long and by the time the airflow goes through, it loses powere...he said to put back my stock intake with a drop in K&N for best results...i kinda feel the power from my butt dyno but i may need to do it again...i dont have HFC and im gonna take his advice and got with the KN drop in than reflash/dyno to see what happens
Old 09-30-2008, 06:45 PM
amoney805

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
You should do before and after dynos.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:23 PM
Buddy Revell

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did Tadashi give you the dynos and would you be able to post them up?
Old 09-30-2008, 07:23 PM
TerribleONE453

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
or at least tell us your numbers?
Old 09-30-2008, 07:27 PM
gan78mao

from what i heard from two of my friends that currently have G35s and are really mechanical, they told me since we have dual intakes, drop in filters should help the most compared to CAIs. I havent tried it out myself, but if thats the case we dont even have to spend that much on intakes.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:16 PM
NeverBoneStock
Premier Member

Received 69 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by SNOOPLBC
so yesterday i went to tadashi and got my reflash...when i got there he drove it and said the car was running realy rich...he said it might be from the CAI...my problem that i was trying to correct was the power at around 2k to 3k RPM...my car is a lil hesitant on the low end but after 3k GO BABY GO!!!!!!!!!!..he said its mainly the intake tubing...it may be to long and by the time the airflow goes through, it loses powere...he said to put back my stock intake with a drop in K&N for best results...i kinda feel the power from my butt dyno but i may need to do it again...i dont have HFC and im gonna take his advice and got with the KN drop in than reflash/dyno to see what happens
FAIL !
Old 09-30-2008, 09:21 PM
ChOy BoY

i was expecting to see a dyno =(
Old 09-30-2008, 09:23 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Received 24 Likes on 3 Posts
I just texted him letting him know to post some #s or dyno's

nevermind, he doesn't have any dynos....

Last edited by sTiLLBaLLiN37; 09-30-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:54 PM
SNOOPLBC

as i said i didnt want to dyno the car yet until i have the intake setup...ill dyno before and after the intake and reflash...i still need the HFC...soooooo...as soon as im ready to get the parts ill reflash and dyno for you guys

dont get your panties in a bunch

DOMO
Old 09-30-2008, 09:56 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Received 24 Likes on 3 Posts
I thought you got your Injen from Lou...???

Anyways when are we gonna have another grille meet so you and mike can...hahahaha
Old 09-30-2008, 10:10 PM
koelzmod

I find it amazing that so many people bought and tried all these CAI's that boast HP gains and now someone like Techno Square (who seems to know the best for our cars) says to go back to stock. Maybe Nissan knows best??? Atleast they have the deepest pockets for doing R&D.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:08 PM
SNOOPLBC

its not that it doesnt get you gains, im just lossing it on the lower end from 2-3k rpm...after that the car is a beast...my major concern is the low end right now...ill lose a lil on the high end to get some power back in to the lower RPM's...until i get the TT...bwahahhaha
Old 09-30-2008, 11:10 PM
SNOOPLBC

Originally Posted by sTiLLBaLLiN37
I thought you got your Injen from Lou...???

Anyways when are we gonna have another grille meet so you and mike can...hahahaha
no i got the injen myself...

you let me know when the next meet is...im itching for one...i tried to got to the wings meet today but didnt want to drive 2 hours bymyself and no one in the valley was goin either sooooooooo ya
Old 09-30-2008, 11:21 PM
Buddy Revell

its not that it doesnt get you gains, im just lossing it on the lower end from 2-3k rpm...after that the car is a beast...my major concern is the low end right now...ill lose a lil on the high end to get some power back in to the lower RPM's...until i get the TT...bwahahhaha
Is your G stick or auto?
Old 10-01-2008, 05:54 PM
SNOOPLBC

6mt

Quick Reply: ECU reflashed at technosquare