TUNERFEST OKLAHOMA CITY - Sep 24

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 11:16 PM
yesoj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE
Oh damn, dat's rough...guess we know who's gonna be doing all the driving. I'm thinking 07:30 would work better.

Josey, where u at man....I'm thinking 07:30 is an ideal time. William, hope you can make it. Man, I swear we'll end up in some mag. since they'll have so much TX representation in OK....
yeah me too 7:30 sound good, since were gona hit up this foam party friday night at this one club . so where are we goan meet up at? im coming from fort worth. im guessing where both 35 meet up sound good. i went pass there the other night for winstar and saw a couple of gas station near that area.
Old 09-21-2005, 01:46 AM
TedRuxpin

Man finally got in from work. I've been working all hellacious hours. I'm 50/50 like Moog. Ill know by tmw.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:20 AM
eddie_zee

Alright, I'll just throw it out there...

I'm planning to travel back on Sunday morning and the thunderstorms from Rita are going to be pretty bad I'm thinking. Maybe not as bad near OK but getting into Texas and near Dallas may be a little rough. Anyone else have an idea how the Sunday morning drive will be, weather wise?

-eddie
Old 09-21-2005, 10:21 AM
theeggman

Originally Posted by Nico
Anyone feel like rollin in on Friday for some pre-show debauchery around OKC? I'm looking to get in some trouble Friday night.

I will be there on Friday. PM me your cell phone.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:25 AM
theeggman

Originally Posted by eddie_zee
Alright, I'll just throw it out there...

I'm planning to travel back on Sunday morning and the thunderstorms from Rita are going to be pretty bad I'm thinking. Maybe not as bad near OK but getting into Texas and near Dallas may be a little rough. Anyone else have an idea how the Sunday morning drive will be, weather wise?

-eddie
So far the reports say nasty weather on Sat afternoon and Sunday for North Texas. We are going to get wet coming back on Sunday.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:29 AM
theeggman

For all those who have pre-registerd;

Don't forget to bring;
1. Your paperwork for the show
2. 1/4 tank of gas
3. A Chair
4. Drinks
5. Camera
6. YOUR CLUB T SHIRTS....
Old 09-21-2005, 11:26 AM
JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE

Talking

Originally Posted by theeggman
For all those who have pre-registerd;

Don't forget to bring;
1. Your paperwork for the show
2. 1/4 tank of gas
3. A Chair
4. Drinks
5. Camera
6. YOUR CLUB T SHIRTS....
Thanks for the reminder and recommendations on the chair. We'll definitely need those. Rob, did you ever get any shirts smaller than a XXL...just way too big for me. I've tried shrinking mine to no avail.

If anyone wants to wear mine for the show you are more than welcome too...just way too big for me.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:53 PM
JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Moog
I'm about 50%/50% on showing/going. Probably roll out in the morning with everyone.
So sup Moooooog, u goin, right right....I'm trying to convince mr. teddyruxpin to go as well. I swear, if you guys go...we'll probably have the most G representation they've ever seen in OK.

Also, anyone need a roomie? I can call in a reservation at the hotel or if someone already has one and wants to split sat night costs I'm down....
Old 09-21-2005, 01:18 PM
Moog
Premier Member

I'm still debating...i have two tests next week that I have to study for this weekend.
Old 09-21-2005, 02:48 PM
Melissa

Kelly's freaking out about the storms too. I told him we'll just have to play it by ear. If you are heading North on I35 there's a Cracker Barrell on the NE corner of I35 & US Hwy 380 (380 could also be called 377 & University Dr) in Denton. 380 Is the hwy you would take to go to Decatur (west) & McKinney (east). There's a gas station, Braums, Hotel, & some other stuff there too. I figure Cracker Barrell has a pretty big parking lot vs. that gas station that's there on the corner.
Old 09-21-2005, 03:30 PM
JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE

Originally Posted by Melissa
Kelly's freaking out about the storms too. I told him we'll just have to play it by ear. If you are heading North on I35 there's a Cracker Barrell on the NE corner of I35 & US Hwy 380 (380 could also be called 377 & University Dr) in Denton. 380 Is the hwy you would take to go to Decatur (west) & McKinney (east). There's a gas station, Braums, Hotel, & some other stuff there too. I figure Cracker Barrell has a pretty big parking lot vs. that gas station that's there on the corner.
Alright, we'll just have to punch it and beat the storm...lol. well, u guys know the area better so Cracker Barrell it is...

Josey...Eddie...William....tbd's....this will be the meeting spot. 7:30 on Sat morn. We'll be mostly popo free when we hit the state line...for some reason they are a bit more laxed in OK but keep ur radars on.
Old 09-21-2005, 04:48 PM
Nico

Originally Posted by theeggman
I will be there on Friday. PM me your cell phone.
I did already, check your messages.

Also, anyone need a roomie? I can call in a reservation at the hotel or if someone already has one and wants to split sat night costs I'm down....
I've got reservations at Tinker AFB, $30/night, but I've got my dogs with me. Not sure if you want to deal with that.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:50 AM
JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE

Originally Posted by Moog
I'm still debating...i have two tests next week that I have to study for this weekend.
Did you give in yet....you know you want to go.....
Old 09-22-2005, 10:55 AM
JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE

Cool

Alright, we'll just have to punch it and beat the storm...lol. well, u guys know the area better so Cracker Barrell it is...

Josey...Eddie...William....tbd's....this will be the meeting spot. 7:30 on Sat morn. We'll be mostly popo free when we hit the state line...for some reason they are a bit more laxed in OK but keep ur radars on.
OK, guys and gal...let's definitely make it 7:30 sharp...I just noticed that roll in starts at 9:00am. Since we need to have 1/4 tank or less, I suggest that you leave with a lil bit over 1/2 tank. The drive from Denton shouldn't be any longer than 2.5 hrs. assuming we don't hit any bad traffic anywhere.

Alright people...time to G up...I'll be off tomorrow in case anyone needs me.

Josey, did you get hold of the clay bar like I told ya?
Old 09-22-2005, 01:16 PM
yesoj

Josey, did you get hold of the clay bar like I told ya?
o man we did it the other night, took us like 4 hours detailing the whole car, but it was worth the time. My G is smooth like it was brand new lol. 7:30 it is. i heard something about RITA might jump the gas prices to $4 now???? is that true....

edit* which hotel everyone is staying at?? i still haven't book one yet. If anyone would like to bunk up its going to be me and 2 other in a room, we can all pile up in one

Last edited by yesoj; 09-22-2005 at 01:29 PM.

Quick Reply: TUNERFEST OKLAHOMA CITY - Sep 24