Car Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Ardex - product reviews!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Guy Gourdet
Registered Member

Received 21 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool Ardex - product reviews!!!

Good Afternoon G Community!

Here again to do another product review. First and foremost I have to put the disclaimer that I AM NOT PAID BY OR NOR REPRESENT THESE COMPANIES AT ALL.

I purchased my G37s in May 2016 and have used these products since that time and haven't looked back.

PRODUCTS USED:

ARDEX WASH AND WAX 5215
ARDEX NEW CONCEPT 6239
ARDEX LEATHER PERFECT 6221
ARDEX NEW WAVE 5228
ARDEX OVERSPRAY H.D. GLASS CLEANER 6215
CG DIABLO GEL

The dirty victim (pollen and outside dust):

Wheels:
CG DIABLO GEL - Great smelling wheel cleaner that unfortunately performs pretty sub-par so i wont be buying it again, BUT Chemical Guys does have great marketing and labeling.

Body:
ARDEX WASH AND WAX 5215 - IMO one of the best car shampoos on the market. Comes in concentrated form, so only 1 ounce per gallon needed. Foams up nicely, rinses clean, and has a soothing bubble gum-esq fragrance.

Dressing and interior:
ARDEX NEW CONCEPT 6239 -Water-based tire, rubber, and vinyl dressing that is water-resistant and leaves a NATURAL deep black shine with no sling. Thicker consistency gel.
ARDEX LEATHER PERFECT 6221 - 2 in 1 cleaner and conditioner with natural oils like coconut and lanolin that keep the leather supple.
ARDEX NEW WAVE 5228 - APC that is mild enough for leather but cleans very well with a fresh scent.
ARDEX OVERSPRAY H.D. GLASS CLEANER 6215 - Cuts through finger prints and bugs like butter and leaves no streaks.

Final Product:

You can find their stuff on Amazon, the company website, and ebay.

Ardex

Amazon Amazon

Let me know what you guys think!
Old 04-16-2017, 12:50 PM
guy from norcal
Registered Member

Received 352 Likes on 316 Posts
Good review.

Thanks