Car Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Turtle Wax Black Box Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 07:05 AM
AtlMike70
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turtle Wax Black Box Kit

Has anyone on this forum used Turtle Wax Black Box Kit on a Black Obsidian G before? If so, how did the product work.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:23 AM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I used to use Turtle Wax and thought I was using a quality product...but then I actually got some quality wax and other detailing products and learned how crappy it actually is...

invest the money in a quality wax (carnauba, etc) and other supplies. Best bet is to go to detailedimage.com

One good package to start with is DI Packages Menzerna Polishes and Blackfire Protection Kit | Detailed Image
Old 07-11-2010, 10:17 AM
AtlMike70
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hispeed-lowdrag
I used to use Turtle Wax and thought I was using a quality product...but then I actually got some quality wax and other detailing products and learned how crappy it actually is...

invest the money in a quality wax (carnauba, etc) and other supplies. Best bet is to go to detailedimage.com

One good package to start with is DI Packages Menzerna Polishes and Blackfire Protection Kit | Detailed Image
I visited the website as you suggested, and I think that I will give my G baby the love that she deserves!!! Thanks Hispeed-Lowdrag!!
Old 07-11-2010, 11:05 AM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
yeah man they are the best...100% of the products that touch my car come from them. Check out their "ask a pro" section as well as the "detailing guide" it will take you step by step through everything and show you how to keep your car in pristine condition