Canada Serving Canada.

Erickson infiniti edmonton screwing me?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Just have the Mrs. go in and flash them and everyone will calm down and be happy. Her service will be given top priority and you'll get the royal treatment every time you walk in. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Please post photos or video of the flashing.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:20 PM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
lol BB you are a perv lol. well Here is what I got back from Infiniti Canada.

We wish to acknowledge your recent email communication addressed to Infiniti.

Infiniti and its dealerships value customer feedback, as this helps in our continual striving to improve upon our products and services. We are sorry to learn of your complaint and of the circumstances that you described.

We have documented your concerns with Dwayne and service you have received at Ericksen Infiniti regarding the paint issues you have experienced with your 2009 Infiniti FX50. As our dealerships are independently owned businesses, we cannot directly intervene in your customer service concerns. We would recommend speaking with the General Manager at Ericksen Infiniti if you continue to have issues in respect to resolving this issue.

Please be assured that your satisfaction is vitally important to us, and we will continue to meet our customer commitment by honouring all the terms and conditions set forth in your vehicle’s warranty. We invite you to contact us directly at 1-800-361-4792 should you wish further discussion, or at information.centre@infiniticanada.com.

Yours very truly,

Dawn Tuplin

Consumer Relations Representative

Nissan Canada Inc.

So it is like "man that sucks but our hands are tied."
Old 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Get in touch with Mr Ericksen himself or whoever the individual owner of the dealership is if you can't get satisfactory resolution from the General Manager.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:54 PM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Is there really a return period on cars too?
Old 07-10-2009, 03:59 PM
CHI-TOWN G37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Give 'em a break, Shum.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:49 PM
shumby

not a return perioid but a 30 day exchange period. I really don't care I will stop payment and drop the damn thing off. My credid rating is top notch so i really don't care what happens.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:30 PM
heff

Originally Posted by shumby
not a return perioid but a 30 day exchange period. I really don't care I will stop payment and drop the damn thing off. My credid rating is top notch so i really don't care what happens.
do it man, drop the G off while ur at it and pick this up

and this for the wifey

then drive to the stealership and burn nutz in their faces
Old 07-11-2009, 09:11 PM
uber-oakley

Damn. The poor service continues at Ericksen. I bought an I35 from them a few years back and after the first three visits, I noticed that their service absolutely sucked. I vented my frustration on maxima.org quite some time ago.

The bad thing for Infiniti's owned by Albertans though is that I have heard the same things about Hyatt in Calgary (where I currently live). Have not gotten any service work done there but other friends who drive G35/G37s mentioned to stay away from them.

I know Edmonton is looking to get another Infiniti dealership owned by another auto family but the last I have heard, Infiniti still has not approved the request.

If anyone has first hand experience with Hyatt's Infiniti service, chime in. I am planning on buying a new G37 soon and it might be good for all of us to know what to expect on any future servicing of our vehicles.

Last edited by uber-oakley; 07-11-2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 07-11-2009, 09:19 PM
shumby

^^^ check it out and driver and ask them I have heard alot of bad thinks about Hyatt but nothing first hand so I will stay out of it.

heff I looked at the audi but the sales men there would not even talk to my wife and I. We were in 3 times and they had no time for us so I have no time for them.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:02 AM
Stems

We all need to go down to Ericksen in a large group to look imposing and threatening...sure things will get done then, lol.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:08 AM
shumby

lol I will not need a larg group with me I am going to tear a strip off the service manager once I get back.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Stems

Awesome, let us know how it goes! You should pocket a voice recorder too to get everything on tape!
Old 07-12-2009, 12:55 PM
AltaLad

Originally Posted by shumby
lol I will not need a large group with me I am going to tear a strip off the service manager once I get back.
If you or wifey need back-up, I'm there. I just had to fix there screw up on the JWT clutch and flywheel install AGAIN. They used dirty brake fluid and screwed up the master clutch cylinder and I had to replace it on the roadster. At least the new 370Z should be in a few weeks from Sherwood.

I have a few words I'd like to say to the service manager too

Lloyd
Old 07-12-2009, 03:24 PM
heff

lemme know and ill be there bells and whistles shinin! : P
Old 07-12-2009, 03:35 PM
shumby

Originally Posted by AltaLad
If you or wifey need back-up, I'm there. I just had to fix there screw up on the JWT clutch and flywheel install AGAIN. They used dirty brake fluid and screwed up the master clutch cylinder and I had to replace it on the roadster. At least the new 370Z should be in a few weeks from Sherwood.

I have a few words I'd like to say to the service manager too

Lloyd

Hey man we missed you at the GTG the other week. Seems that since steve left as service manager it has gone down hill.

I will keep all you guys posted . My wife is do to call the GM on monday to see what he has to say.

Quick Reply: Erickson infiniti edmonton screwing me?