Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

infiniti finance bill pay

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 12:07 PM
SCBLKG37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
infiniti finance bill pay

what is up with Infiniti finance Bill pay (bill matrix) service
charging someone 5$ to13$ to pay your bill online. I have never seen that before
I owned Vw,Toyota,& Lexus and never had to pay to make a payment. seems like to me a high-line brand like Infiniti shouldn't charge their customers. So i called their customer service and got some third world country who was reading off a script.

So not very impressed at this point with Customer service or Bill Matrix service.

Love the Car!
Thanx..... just venting
Old 08-27-2010, 12:14 PM
wlmngtn

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah, I understand what you mean. I made my first payment using Bill Matrix and was charged 5 bucks. So what I did now was just enter my checking account information so that they can just simply deduct the payments monthly with out having a fee.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:27 PM
Exige

Originally Posted by Wlmngtn310
Yeah, I understand what you mean. I made my first payment using Bill Matrix and was charged 5 bucks. So what I did now was just enter my checking account information so that they can just simply deduct the payments monthly with out having a fee.

Thats Exactly what i did auto payments for no fee kinda lame honestly but o well.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:32 PM
Austin713

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Yea i made sure to get on infiniti Finance as soon as i could to get my checking info set up so it was ready to go when the payments started coming. no fees here.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:50 PM
baksdak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just set it up through my billpay directly with my bank online and there isnt a fee. You dont have to schedule to do it automatically, rather you can pick what day you would like to make it.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:16 PM
Gobbler Man

I shopped around and found a much better rate at Chase. They dont charge for payments, even though I signed up for automatic through them.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:01 PM
ged1067

chase for me too...@ 6%...maybe a bit high! But NEVER pay thru the stealer!!

GED
Old 08-27-2010, 07:16 PM
mindonmatter

Originally Posted by ged1067
chase for me too...@ 6%...maybe a bit high! But NEVER pay thru the stealer!!
I'm honestly confused about your post. So based on principle, you choose to pay a higher rate to avoid using the dealer financing?!? Most people with decent credit can get much lower than 6% from the dealer. I guess principles really are expensive
Old 08-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Lots of entities charge a fee to pay online. It's nothing new at all. Infiniti isn't any worse than the Texas Dept. of Public Safety (renew vehicle registration online), most utility companies online payments, telephone companies online payments, etc. Most online payments cost something. Banks that offer free online bill paying charge you plenty of fees for other things, they aren't doing you any favors. Banks now make more revenues from banking fees than on loan interest. Welcome to the21st century.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:30 PM
ged1067

nah! at the time I financed that was the going rate!

GED
Old 08-28-2010, 01:45 AM
maxfinity

Originally Posted by baksdak
I just set it up through my billpay directly with my bank online and there isnt a fee. You dont have to schedule to do it automatically, rather you can pick what day you would like to make it.
+1
Have mine set up through Wachovia Bill Pay. Much more convenient. No fee. Went with IFS since they offered a 2.9%apr for 72mths even though I had a credit score of only 642 at the time of purchase.

Last edited by maxfinity; 08-28-2010 at 01:52 AM.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:33 AM
RISKY GUY

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts
it is foul that they charge you the $5.00 to make your car payment on line.
isn't cheaper for infiniti to get the payment electronically, than good old paper checks.?
I called up about this, it is a convience for me to pay online & must be charged for it.
I can understand c/c since the amount may vary.
the car payment is expensive enough without getting nickel & dimed to death. Infiniti customer service is a bunch of useless people.
most co would welcome the payment via the net, rather than waiting for a check.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:23 PM
Hapa DC5

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
^ exactly. LoL I made my first payment and saw a $5.00 charge per transaction. You can also pay your car payment through your CC another thing I never knew?

Our Honda I just pay EFT thru their website. No charges. I'm just setting up my bill pay on my checking account to get around these fees. Kind of ridiculous. Either that of IFS will get an old fashioned check for the next 58 payments....
Old 08-30-2010, 11:25 AM
Noremac

I think some folks are confused here, which is not surprising since the Infiniti Finance website is about as clear as mud. Here are the EFT payment options you have and the associated cost:

1. Bill Matric payment. This choice is meant for a ONE TIME payment which can be made immediately, without first having to set up and verify bank payment information. The entity receiving the funds takes on a slightly higher risk in this case, and there is a $5 charge.

2. Recurring Payment. You have the option to set up an EFT payment account IN ADVANCE. This process takes several days for your bank to verify, but once it's set up, there is NO COST. This option is, by its name, meant for recurring payments. In fact, it will continue to deduct your monthly payment for as many times as you tell it.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Hapa DC5

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Yeah I just set up my IFS account online and it was 3 days before my payment was due (too close to the due date to do the EFT and have my bank account verified). I was just shocked that there was a charge.

For my Honda I just log in the night before the payment is due, authorize the EFT and it's done. No need for recurring payments (although there is an option ) and better yet no charge for one-time payments.

Quick Reply: infiniti finance bill pay