Build Threads

Kennys' Progress Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 10:51 PM
FPVJAY

Received 67 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by kennyz424
Took you long enough hahaha just kidding thanks Chris

Thanks so much man All I need is your exhaust
Haha go get one from mark at GThaus. Start saving. It sounds like sex, and no it does not sound like Germans gargling like that douce who thought fast intentions was GOD and the best in the world. Trust me the guy I bought it off had FI then he had motordyne and when it was all over GThaus Meisterschaft was the hands down exhaust to get. The panty dropper, and haters will hate.

But you will sound good and look good bro. Get it for sure.

Last edited by blnewt; 04-30-2016 at 11:42 PM. Reason: not proper etiquete
Old 04-30-2016, 11:42 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Kenny, just be careful w/ that wrapped splitter, won't take much to get the wrap torn when rolling low.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:12 AM
TjG37s
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Definitely my favorite G37 thus far. Nice job mang!
Old 05-01-2016, 12:18 AM
kennyz424

Received 1,498 Likes on 1,271 Posts
Originally Posted by blnewt
Kenny, just be careful w/ that wrapped splitter, won't take much to get the wrap torn when rolling low.
That's my biggest concern but I could always rewrap it worst case scenario and it would be much easier for me then having to repaint it as I'm much more into wrapping now than painting lol.

The main reason I chose wrap is bc the scuffs were really really dip on this splitter and I would've had to sand to way to much for it not to show with paint. In person it was really bad which is the reason I'm so upset with Outcast Garage as a vendor and company!

But at the end I really do love the look of the splitter even though it's really flimsy. I'm glad I sold my Aeroflow Dynamics front splitter for this one just for the looks.

Originally Posted by TjG37s
Definitely my favorite G37 thus far. Nice job mang!
That just made my entire week! Thank you so much for the kind words
The following users liked this post:
IPL G37 (08-11-2016)
Old 05-03-2016, 02:51 AM
kennyz424

Originally Posted by FPVJAY
Haha go get one from mark at GThaus. Start saving. It sounds like sex, and no it does not sound like Germans gargling like that douce who thought fast intentions was GOD and the best in the world. Trust me the guy I bought it off had FI then he had motordyne and when it was all over GThaus Meisterschaft was the hands down exhaust to get. The panty dropper, and haters will hate.

But you will sound good and look good bro. Get it for sure.
Bro that video of your meister exhaust and stillen intake you texted me today blew my mind! Sex on wheels for sure man!
IPL G37 (08-11-2016)
Old 05-03-2016, 09:08 AM
FPVJAY

Bro that video of your meister exhaust and stillen intake you texted me today blew my mind! Sex on wheels for sure man!
Glad it gave you a quarter chub

you mean this video!

IPL G37 (08-11-2016)
Old 05-03-2016, 11:45 AM
kennyz424

Can't wait to hear a fly by video!
IPL G37 (08-11-2016)
Old 05-03-2016, 12:46 PM
Sway_NV
I'm too young to die!

Received 81 Likes on 68 Posts
I have the GT Haus full cat back, Stillen intakes and a ported m370... I love the way my car sounds! I'd never be happy with any other exhaust for this car.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:52 PM
FPVJAY

Originally Posted by Sway_NV
I have the GT Haus full cat back, Stillen intakes and a ported m370... I love the way my car sounds! I'd never be happy with any other exhaust for this car.
is the ported M370 worth getting?

can i leave my stock CAT on?
Old 05-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Sway_NV
I'm too young to die!

is the ported M370 worth getting?

can i leave my stock CAT on?
The ported m370 was the last mod I put on, a month ago. I would say I have a little more bottom end, as I can spin the tires easier, the first two days I accidentally made the tires shutter half the time I took off from a red light lol. But I really feel it in the mid range... When cruising in gear and you press on the gas it has some kick now without dropping down. The midrange gain is undeniable. Some people state they can feel a drop in the top end with a regular m370 (though dyno's show only 1-3 hp lost for about 300 rpms so idk how you would feel that.) But with the ported mani I don't feel that, it feels like it smoothed out the power band a little to be honest. I'll be getting tuned by seb from Specialty Z later this month after I get some base/before tune 1/4 mile, 0-60, and 60ft times to compare to. I've already contacted him and he's ready for me to give him the green light.

Yes, you can keep your stock cats just fine. I still have mine. I have the sus GTHaus axel back, mid pipe, and y-pipe, and they bolted up just as nicely as stock. I plan on getting FI RHFC's in the future, but I wouldn't get any other kind because I think the GTHaus would be too loud at that point. For me some of the charm of the GTHaus is how it has a nice rumble at low rpms and at crushing speeds there's 0 drone and its relatively quiet... But it screams like an f1 car when you get on it. It's crazy!

tldr:

Ported m370 - worth it? Yes, added a little low end, more midrange, no top end loss for me. Yes, stock cats work with the full GTHaus, I still have my stock cats.

Edit:
- I just saw you already have the exhaust, so I doubt you meant cats and were referring to something on the mani... CAT? I'm sorry?

Last edited by Sway_NV; 05-03-2016 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Oopsies?
Old 05-03-2016, 10:20 PM
FPVJAY

Originally Posted by Sway_NV
The ported m370 was the last mod I put on, a month ago. I would say I have a little more bottom end, as I can spin the tires easier, the first two days I accidentally made the tires shutter half the time I took off from a red light lol. But I really feel it in the mid range... When cruising in gear and you press on the gas it has some kick now without dropping down. The midrange gain is undeniable. Some people state they can feel a drop in the top end with a regular m370 (though dyno's show only 1-3 hp lost for about 300 rpms so idk how you would feel that.) But with the ported mani I don't feel that, it feels like it smoothed out the power band a little to be honest. I'll be getting tuned by seb from Specialty Z later this month after I get some base/before tune 1/4 mile, 0-60, and 60ft times to compare to. I've already contacted him and he's ready for me to give him the green light.

Yes, you can keep your stock cats just fine. I still have mine. I have the sus GTHaus axel back, mid pipe, and y-pipe, and they bolted up just as nicely as stock. I plan on getting FI RHFC's in the future, but I wouldn't get any other kind because I think the GTHaus would be too loud at that point. For me some of the charm of the GTHaus is how it has a nice rumble at low rpms and at crushing speeds there's 0 drone and its relatively quiet... But it screams like an f1 car when you get on it. It's crazy!

tldr:

Ported m370 - worth it? Yes, added a little low end, more midrange, no top end loss for me. Yes, stock cats work with the full GTHaus, I still have my stock cats.

Edit:
- I just saw you already have the exhaust, so I doubt you meant cats and were referring to something on the mani... CAT? I'm sorry?
Yes I have the sus GThaus cat back which is the midpipe and y pipe and axle back exhaust so yes the whole darn thing! The whole 9 yards.

I also have the stillen gen 3 long tube on too

I have stock cats on

Nothing else

And yes the GThaus sounds like a damn formula F-1 car when u get on it

I really don't want test pipes or hfc's because I feel the GThaus will be too loud

It's almost at its too loud point and I don't wanna go any louder. The no drone is nice on the freeway. I love that.

So yeah maybe I'll get the M370
Old 05-03-2016, 11:58 PM
Sway_NV
I'm too young to die!

yes the GThaus sounds like a damn formula F-1 car when u get on it

I really don't want test pipes or hfc's because I feel the GThaus will be too loud

It's almost at its too loud point and I don't wanna go any louder. The no drone is nice on the freeway. I love that.

So yeah maybe I'll get the M370
That's the reason for only wanting the RHFC's... Being resonated they're not supposed to make it that much louder, and actually deepen the tone. Which is the only thing about the GTHaus, I wish the sound was a little deeper and lower in tone.

Which reminds me, the ported m370 will make it a little deeper and add some vq hiss, not a big amount, but noticeable. Just FYI.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:11 AM
kennyz424

Excuse me guys but this thread is about my car so take your manifold talk somewhere else!

It's definitely on my future to do list. And I'm talking fuuutttuuurrreeee. I'm taking a break from spending and putting the mod bug at ease for a little and am going to enjoy everything I have done so far for a little bit.

Last edited by kennyz424; 07-04-2016 at 01:31 AM.
IPL G37 (08-11-2016)
Old 05-04-2016, 06:58 AM
FPVJAY

Ok ok sorry this was manifold breaking news....now back to your regular program

Pimp my ride "Kenny style"
Old 05-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Sway_NV
I'm too young to die!

Excuse me guys but this thread is about me and my so pleas car take your manifold talk somewhere else! Hahaha just kidding It's definitely on my future to do list. And I'm talking fuuutttuuurrreeee. I'm taking a break from spending and putting the mod bug at ease for a little and am going to enjoy everything I have done so far for a little bit.
But why the future tho?
I mean you could get it now.... It's not that expensive.
Think about it.... Little deeper tone.... Little be more low end...

It'll go nice with all your other mods....

One step closer to completing your build.

It's a quality product you know...

... It'll give you a lot of mid range which you'll use every day...

...Every day.

(everyday)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Kennys' Progress Thread