Build Threads

Project VIP G37xs

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2016, 07:50 AM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,571 Likes on 3,422 Posts
Thanks, OP. When I saw that, my first thought was Pergo flooring over a fitted piece of plastic. You're right, if I really want to pursue this, I could probably do it myself. It would be a heck of a project, but not really rocket science.

The wow-factor of opening the trunk and seeing that... the beauty of it really can't be over-stated. Just wow. That said... I'd have to consider the practicality, because there are some things I keep in my trunk. In particular, a trunk organizer filled with car detailing product. A large umbrella, and a torque wrench. I suppose I could get really, really customized, and build support for those things into the flooring, so they don't go whipping around the trunk on every turn.

Anyway, you've inspired me. Don't know if I'll act on it, but you inspired me nonetheless. Thanks!

~john
The following users liked this post:
Project-vipg (12-05-2016)
Old 12-05-2016, 11:35 PM
Project-vipg

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Well thank you I appreciate your short story, I'm glad you like it so much and would definatly be curious to see how your would turn out and what type of would you would use !
Practicality in mind it's well not practical really at all my groceries go in he back see because I'm scared of scratching my wood floor and obviously sliding and hitting my air hoes and what not back there but one the sides where the trunk is the widest you could fit some hidden hindges (it's pretty deep there) it's something I want to do just for simple things like detail products and what not.
Also have been thinking of way to make a nice looking gun rack to put in there mabey attached to the inside of the actually lid I don't believe in trucks and rifles are a bit much in the back seat lol
Old 12-05-2016, 11:38 PM
Project-vipg

Now for more pictures;
from my Sunday adventure !

My favorite

Coltrane1 (03-19-2017)
Old 12-05-2016, 11:42 PM
Project-vipg

Clicked on the wrong one this is my actual favorite shot of my car so far <br/>-anybody notice the new window deflectors best mod so far
Old 12-12-2016, 09:32 AM
IracknBack
Premier Member

Received 59 Likes on 51 Posts
Originally Posted by Project-vipg

This is the Harborside Garage. I saw this car the other day. hahaha. Also saw you at the Toyrun at Kent Raceway.

Beautiful man. Have you checked out the Pacific Northwest Infiniti Nissan Club yet? it's on facebook. I can't copy/paste from shipyard computers but you should give the page a like. we're a fun group.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:52 AM
j50ny
Premier Member

Received 152 Likes on 140 Posts
Originally Posted by Project-vipg

Clicked on the wrong one this is my actual favorite shot of my car so far <br/>-anybody notice the new window deflectors best mod so far
Love it!!
Project-vipg (12-12-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 12:11 PM
Project-vipg

Originally Posted by IracknBack
This is the Harborside Garage. I saw this car the other day. hahaha. Also saw you at the Toyrun at Kent Raceway.

Beautiful man. Have you checked out the Pacific Northwest Infiniti Nissan Club yet? it's on facebook. I can't copy/paste from shipyard computers but you should give the page a like. we're a fun group.
So I take you it you have the white sedan on niche Veronas? And I'll check it out man, I don't have facebook but I'm on instagram. Been looking for a local G/Z group.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:25 PM
IracknBack
Premier Member

yep, that's me. I think we have an instagram page. you can tag the club prez there. @mirage4g93 and the club is @PNW_INC.
The club is G/Z focused but there are a few other Nissans/Infiniti cars that are in there too. notably an R33, and a few R32/R35 GTRs.

we had 26 cars at the Toyrun and we are going paintballing this weekend. we do a lot of stuff. it's a good time.

quite a few of us looked at your car and admired it from afar. we were all too cold to venture away from our pop up tent with the heater though to go say hi. haha.
Project-vipg (12-12-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 02:47 PM
Project-vipg

Hahaha I saw the big group and walked around a bit, but cool I followed the page definatly down to get together with some like cars finally I've wanted to find a g/z group but didn't think there was a local one..
Old 12-12-2016, 05:00 PM
IracknBack
Premier Member

the club page is "secret" so there is no google search or facebook search that will find it. But we have 178 members last I looked. And we have a public page. once invited to the actual club page you can see everything else. but without a facebook, I dunno how that will work.

Ya, we are super cool and hope we didn't seem standoff-ish by not coming over. we all inquired to each other if anyone knew you and admired your vehicle. it is beautiful.

anyway, i'll stop clogging your thread. hope to see ya rocking the INC decals soon. ;-)

Last edited by IracknBack; 12-12-2016 at 05:07 PM.
Old 12-13-2016, 03:16 AM
Project-vipg

Originally Posted by IracknBack
the club page is "secret" so there is no google search or facebook search that will find it. But we have 178 members last I looked. And we have a public page. once invited to the actual club page you can see everything else. but without a facebook, I dunno how that will work.

Ya, we are super cool and hope we didn't seem standoff-ish by not coming over. we all inquired to each other if anyone knew you and admired your vehicle. it is beautiful.

anyway, i'll stop clogging your thread. hope to see ya rocking the INC decals soon. ;-)
Could possibly get a group chat going on instagram for events? Idk but I'm definatly down. Thanks man.
Old 12-13-2016, 11:13 AM
ETrev
Premier Member

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
This G is looking sick! Very nice.
What part of PNW you located in? I make my way out to WA quite often actually. I love road tripping over there.
Old 12-13-2016, 12:20 PM
Project-vipg

Originally Posted by ETrev
This G is looking sick! Very nice.
What part of PNW you located in? I make my way out to WA quite often actually. I love road tripping over there.
Thanks !
I live in kitsap county but I'm always all over the place lol
Old 12-24-2016, 12:45 PM
Project-vipg

Well needed to change my spark plugs so went a little over board got my plugs,Pcv valves,oil change,cabin air filter,cleaned throttle bodies, and I'm not taking off the intake and not upgrading so got my gen 3s on and yes it was a huge pain in the ***
Attached Thumbnails Project VIP G37xs-photo574.jpg   Project VIP G37xs-photo772.jpg  
Old 02-05-2017, 08:36 PM
EuroRSN

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts
hey bro, does 20x10.5 30 offset fit well in the front? I am about to order the exact same size wheels and you are literally the only guy thats running these exact specs. So glad i found you lol. I was also thinking 255/35/20 on all 4 so im glad to see it works.

Quick Reply: Project VIP G37xs