Special Hawk Performance Brake Pads Now Available, Guaranteed Lowest Prices!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 03:56 PM
CVR Motorsports
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hawk Performance Brake Pads Now Available, Guaranteed Lowest Prices!!

Hey everyone! Many of you may know us from 350z & G35, and we know what your thinking. Everyone says best deal this, lowest price that. Rest assured we we can easily prove our claims. CVRMS has hosted the largest Hawk Groupbuys anywhere on the net, easily surpassing 100+ members each time. We have extensive history and knowledge of the parts, and guarantee the lowest price, beating any by 5% with free shipping. We currently have a large inbound shipment, contact us as they are sure to run out fast!!

Some examples:

my350z.com 13000+ Views & counting, 30 Pages

g35driver.com 9600+ Views & counting, 28 Pages

evolutionm.net 1000's Sold since 2005 & counting

= HPS Brake Pads =

HPS G37 Front & Rear Package MSRP $167.50 = $PM for Deepest Discount!!

- HB599F & HB600F -

HPS G37 Sport Front & Rear Package MSRP $235.00 = $PM for Deepest Discount!!

- HB601F & HB602F -

= Performance Ceramic Brake Pads =

Ceramic G37 Front & Rear Package MSRP $180.00 = $PM for Deepest Discount!!

- HB599Z & HB600Z -

Ceramic G37 Sport Front & Rear Package MSRP $260.00 = $PM for Deepest Discount!!

- HB601Z & HB602Z -

= HP Plus Brake Pads =

HP Plus G37 Front & Rear Package MSRP $226.25 = $PM for Deepest Discount!!

- HB599N & HB600N -

HP Plus G37 Sport Front & Rear Package MSRP $303.75 = $PM for Deepest Discount!!

- HB601N & HB602N -

Have any questions on which are best for you? Just ask!! We stock Hawk Performance for most of today's popular applications. No matter what you drive, contact us for the best deals, support and fast shipping

Last edited by CVR Motorsports; 04-28-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:12 PM
jran76

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I ran both the HPS and HP+ with the Stoptech kit on my G35. I liked both, but both were not exactly what I wanted. Do the Performance Ceramics fall between the 2 in performance, dust, and sound?

I liked the sound and dust (both very low) on the HPS, but I thought they were lacking in wet weather performance. The HP+ are awesome, but a little loud and dusty for everyday use.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:15 PM
J.Oh

^i would like to know pretty much the same
Old 02-13-2009, 02:12 PM
VIP G

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts
def will PM when I need new pads
Old 02-13-2009, 02:27 PM
CVR Motorsports
Banned

Originally Posted by jran76
I ran both the HPS and HP+ with the Stoptech kit on my G35. I liked both, but both were not exactly what I wanted. Do the Performance Ceramics fall between the 2 in performance, dust, and sound?

I liked the sound and dust (both very low) on the HPS, but I thought they were lacking in wet weather performance. The HP+ are awesome, but a little loud and dusty for everyday use.
The HPS and HP+ are pretty much opposites of each other. The HPS is a great street use pad for cars that have bolt on mods and want increased bite. We do not recommend these for track use of any kind. They have much lower dust than stock, and virtually no noise if bedded properly. They are the most popular in the street series for these attributes, weve used them on most all of our personal cars. They are very rotor friendly as well. Many of our customer's daily drivers have gone well past 2 years on a HPS/Powerslot or HPS/DBA setup.

The HP Plus, are great auto-x/entry track level pad that have a much greater bite vs stock, at the trade off of some noise and dust output. They can be used for daily driving where the best grip is desired and operational noise is a minimal concern. Great track pads you can drive home on, these have higher rotor wear.

The Ceramics are more in line with the HPS. These have virtually no dust, no operational noise (if bedded properly) and improved grip over stock. These are very popular with our customers who cannot stand brake dust on their upgraded wheels, but still want increased performance over stock. A very solid daily driver pad. We also do not recommend these for track use of any kind. These are the most rotor friendly in the series, and have great longevity under normal use.

Ive found a lot of pads to lack a bit under wet weather performance, but this is mostly also attributed to the rotor surface getting wet which in most instances produces some rust, this interferes with the pad/rotor surface contact. Depending on the amount of driving its something that can be overcome, I notice this most when my car is sitting and I first drive it, or after a car wash for instance.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:42 PM
J.Oh

you have PM please respond ASAP
Old 02-13-2009, 02:59 PM
jran76

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CVR Motorsports
The HPS and HP+ are pretty much opposites of each other. The HPS is a great street use pad for cars that have bolt on mods and want increased bite. We do not recommend these for track use of any kind. They have much lower dust than stock, and virtually no noise if bedded properly. They are the most popular in the street series for these attributes, weve used them on most all of our personal cars. They are very rotor friendly as well. Many of our customer's daily drivers have gone well past 2 years on a HPS/Powerslot or HPS/DBA setup.

The HP Plus, are great auto-x/entry track level pad that have a much greater bite vs stock, at the trade off of some noise and dust output. They can be used for daily driving where the best grip is desired and operational noise is a minimal concern. Great track pads you can drive home on, these have higher rotor wear.

The Ceramics are more in line with the HPS. These have virtually no dust, no operational noise (if bedded properly) and improved grip over stock. These are very popular with our customers who cannot stand brake dust on their upgraded wheels, but still want increased performance over stock. A very solid daily driver pad. We also do not recommend these for track use of any kind. These are the most rotor friendly in the series, and have great longevity under normal use.

Ive found a lot of pads to lack a bit under wet weather performance, but this is mostly also attributed to the rotor surface getting wet which in most instances produces some rust, this interferes with the pad/rotor surface contact. Depending on the amount of driving its something that can be overcome, I notice this most when my car is sitting and I first drive it, or after a car wash for instance.
Thanks for the full run-down. I completely agree with your assessment of the HPS and HP+.

From a performance standpoint, what is the difference between the PC and HPS? Are they really about the same? Is one better than the other in wet conditions?

I am probably going to order the HP+ as a light duty track pad (auto-x or 20 min. track sessions would likely be the most I would do). I would like a better than stock pad for the street, but I am not sure that I want to go with HPS's again.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:32 PM
IdoIdo

Price on HPS f & r for non sport shipped to 90745
Old 02-13-2009, 05:20 PM
wakeboardr116

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
My stock pads have squeeked like a whiny b!tch pretty much since I got the car. Maybe a set of these will solve the problem. PM price for all of them please! Oh and I have Sport breaks.

So on the HPS you wouldnt recomend them for track use at all? I mainly do street driving but this summer I might do 1 maybe 2 small auto x events with runs only being like 5-10 minutes a piece. I just dont know if I want the dust of the plus.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:16 PM
CVR Motorsports
Banned

You can use them at small duration track events but the compound is not designed for it, so this may lead to premature wear that will require you replacing them. Also depending on the level aggressiveness, it could be a safety issue to have them fail/fade at the wrong time. Generally for those types of events we recommend keeping a set of HP Plus on the side, and leaving the HPS for daily and/or street use vs having to buy 2 sets of HPS resulting from premature wear.

Originally Posted by wakeboardr116
My stock pads have squeeked like a whiny b!tch pretty much since I got the car. Maybe a set of these will solve the problem. PM price for all of them please! Oh and I have Sport breaks.

So on the HPS you wouldnt recomend them for track use at all? I mainly do street driving but this summer I might do 1 maybe 2 small auto x events with runs only being like 5-10 minutes a piece. I just dont know if I want the dust of the plus.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:55 PM
CVR Motorsports
Banned

Bump it up!
Old 02-25-2009, 05:48 PM
CVR Motorsports
Banned

Bump!
Old 02-26-2009, 06:09 PM
CVR Motorsports
Banned

Bump!
Old 02-27-2009, 05:56 PM
CVR Motorsports
Banned

Bump for Friday!
Old 03-02-2009, 06:05 PM
CVR Motorsports
Banned

Bump!

Quick Reply: Special Hawk Performance Brake Pads Now Available, Guaranteed Lowest Prices!!