Am I going to be able to install my Hotchkis sway bars?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 02:46 AM
jroyalty7
Premier Member

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Xtreme
There is only one vendor I could find with stock on the AWD Hotchkis. I called several places, and one place said they had them on order, and that Hotchkis was going to ship by Feb 13th to him. Rather than risk it, I decided to get it from the only source with stock. I got them on Amazon via Concept Z Performance. I could have went direct, and they are cheaper if you buy direct from Concept Z…but the shipping they charge was much higher. The total shipped from Amazon was $385. I would have paid $9 more if I went direct…but that also would mean setting up an account, and giving my CC info to yet another online retailer.

Not saying they aren't trustworthy…but anyone can get hacked…and I figure Amazon probably has my CC info on lockdown…so anytime I can get something from Amazon, I do it. My CC info is already there, and I don’t need to create another account.

So I’d suggest that you call Concept Z and verify stock…then order from them or Amazon. They will most assuredly ship same day (I ordered mine Friday Jan 30 at like 3pm, and it shipped same day...received it the following Wednesday), and depending on your location, you can probably have the sways by the weekend. Maybe they can give you a discount code to keep you from buying on Amazon. Amazon probably keeps at least 10% of the sale.

I could have saved money though…I think one place had them for close to $350 shipped, but no stock. I wasn’t willing to wait though. The call is yours to make.
So took your advice and contacted concept z performance, great people to work with Brandon and Eric took care of me and instead of waiting a month I should have my hotchkis this weekend!!! Thanks for the advice