Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Help need kind advice about lights

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 03:14 PM
3BOSH
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
need kind advice about lights

So I have been browsing the internet and the forum for some information, I got a good amount but still no definitive answer for my specific needs.
My car is a 2010 vert. I have this really beautiful HID projector in the headlights but parking is yellow (pretty for old cars, but right next to the white becomes a sore eye sight). Second is wanting to change the vanity lights 2x, door 2x , license 2x, map lights x2 glove box x1, and 1x trunk all from reagular hallogen yellow to something white (whether LED OR DIH).
I have seen a lot of people change this and many other things. There are few issues for me however:
I cannot risk my lack of expertise to install something that is more than plug and play of subing new bulb for an old one. If i am to fry something there is no one to provide parts or fix no matter how much am willing to pay as every dealer who gets my car closes lol.
I am fine with LED or HID/Xenon as both are white (i obviously prefer it being closer to the OEM HID and i honestly don't know if its pure white like 5000 HID or ice blue 7000)
now that my stupidity has been discussed in unnecessary details, the last part is where to get a set or single bulbs. I have seen many recommendations to V-LED, Diode Dynamics, Sylvania, and amazon (gonna need more help here) but idk which is the actual plug and play option as YT vidoes of these brands usually only show part of the installation or nothing of it without further details than brand name and model.
I really really appreciate any help in any form of advice or recommendations
from Saudi Arabia with love < 3

The following users liked this post:
Diode Dynamics (03-18-2019)
Old 03-15-2019, 03:21 PM
3BOSH
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OEM whole set in sunlight (ik newer models had some of these changed)

map lights

these are not stock, projector but i would take em if they came in a set

vanity (different from coupe models old)

glove box (can i pry it open or do i need to take out the whole assembly as if i am replacing the cabin air filter)

parking

fog

trunk (unique for coupe)

i FORGOT to mention that i am ok with replacing only the parking light without the fogs (if not prefer for safety and avoiding law enforcement BS)
and that in like a year maybe i will get the LED Day light ones as refreshment as most of my mods are very subtle (the parks and fogs also come yellow on these)
Old 03-18-2019, 12:49 PM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Received 141 Likes on 117 Posts
Hi there!

If you'd like to take a look at all the plug-and-play LED solutions we offer for your car, you can check them out through our Vehicle Finder tool. Definitely feel free to DM us or shoot us an email at Contact@DiodeDynamics.com with any questions you might have, and we'll be happy to help!

Thank you,

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics
The following 2 users liked this post by Diode Dynamics:
3BOSH (03-19-2019), josephwhan (03-18-2019)
Old 03-18-2019, 01:38 PM
josephwhan
Registered Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Those guys DiodeDynamics are the bomb. They have everything you need, just make sure you search your specific cars. Basically everything you mentioned is plug and play except the headlights might be a little difficult for you if you haven't done any body type work. Same with the glove box lights. They require a bit of removing pieces, etc. But other than that, everything is fairly simple. I recommend DiodeDynamics because their products are QUALITY and also have the best customer service that I've encountered. Register and make an account on their website and it'll be all easy afterwards. Also, if you want a white white color, I'd go with their COOL WHITE bulbs, not the PURE WHITE because they look a little yellow to me still. DM me and I can post any pictures if needed.
The following 3 users liked this post by josephwhan:
3BOSH (03-19-2019), Diode Dynamics (04-18-2019), jpowersjr2 (04-17-2019)
Old 04-09-2019, 11:27 AM
TheOnlyForte
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by josephwhan
Those guys DiodeDynamics are the bomb. They have everything you need, just make sure you search your specific cars. Basically everything you mentioned is plug and play except the headlights might be a little difficult for you if you haven't done any body type work. Same with the glove box lights. They require a bit of removing pieces, etc. But other than that, everything is fairly simple. I recommend DiodeDynamics because their products are QUALITY and also have the best customer service that I've encountered. Register and make an account on their website and it'll be all easy afterwards. Also, if you want a white white color, I'd go with their COOL WHITE bulbs, not the PURE WHITE because they look a little yellow to me still. DM me and I can post any pictures if needed.
I 2nd that. All the lights in my car are by them.
Old 04-17-2019, 06:36 PM
jpowersjr2
Registered Member

Received 218 Likes on 194 Posts
Yup all Diode Dynamics here (minus headlights which are Osram CBI) as well. Won't go anywhere else.
The following users liked this post:
Diode Dynamics (04-18-2019)