Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Anyone Interested in Access Evolution Group Buy?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 07:02 PM
jorwick

Received 37 Likes on 20 Posts
Yeah my dilemna is not the money it's whether wald with come out with their stuff sometime to give us 2011+ guys more options!

Jason are you looking for the lip or the diffuser or both?
Old 02-09-2012, 07:28 PM
J2S2M

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by jorwick
Yeah my dilemna is not the money it's whether wald with come out with their stuff sometime to give us 2011+ guys more options!

Jason are you looking for the lip or the diffuser or both?
Josh, I really dig the rear of the Wald kit but it's pretty pricey and also requires trimming of the OEM bumper. I really loved the Access Evo's stuff ever since they came out, but price was ridiculous once shipped over seas. Hoping the GB will get the cost down to "somewhat" of a reasonable price. I am definitely gonna pick up the rear diffuser and still undecided about the front lip.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:21 PM
jorwick

Received 37 Likes on 20 Posts
Yeah I'm anxious on the price too for the group buy. I can't find the OEM front lip under $650 anywhere because of the malbec it doubles the prices and they don't come unpainted. I have a small dent in mine and I am always looking to waste more money on my ride (can't wait for my wheel to come either!)

I don't know if I was in your boat I might be jumping on that Wald rear, if you like the quad exhaust tips its not much more than the quoted price for the diffuser. I got a quote of 1709 for the wald rear with the exhaust tips from a vendor on here.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:31 PM
J2S2M

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
IMO I can't justify paying over $1,700 for half of a rear bumper + quadTIPS (not even the mufflers). You gotta think the body work required for installing the Wald rear by trimming the OEM bumper is going to be costly too. Don't forget the cost of paint and the down time required for the work.

I like the simplicity of installing quality CF lip/rear diffuser instead.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:21 PM
minorthreat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GROUP BUY IS UP AND RUNNING
Old 02-10-2012, 01:28 PM
TeRRoRiFiC35

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
That is the wrong rear diffuser u have in the GB, everyone wants this one
Old 02-12-2012, 12:19 PM
minorthreat

Everyone that was interested please see the group buy
Old 05-03-2013, 07:26 PM
mmitchg25

Is anyone bringing in the front EXS front grill without emblem?
Old 06-08-2013, 11:56 PM
AbrahamAriasSJ

Originally Posted by minorthreat
UPDATE Feb 9th: GROUP BUY IS UP AND RUNNING Click me!!!!

UPDATE Feb 7th: I recieved proper pricing and will post GB sometime this week. Will include Coupe Carbon Lip, Sedan Carbon lip and Sedan Carbon rear diffuser

Mods I will start up a proper group buy in the classified section if there is enough interest.

iJust wanted to gauge interest in the Access Evolution Carbon Fiber Lip for G Coupes. It is an expensive piece and if you don't like the price please leave your comments off of this thread.

The quote I received is $1350 shipped to a JDM Importer shop in Cali and I assume extra shipping charges from there to your door (will clarify if there is enough interest). For reference I've gotten quotes over $2000 shipped to my door from other vendors and even EXS themselves.

Like any other group buy, prices will drop if 5 or more are interested and more so if 10 or more... again details to follow if enough people are interested.

I am not making any profit off this deal. We've already missed the February window of shipping from Japan and next shipment will not be for another 2 months.

EDIT: So a lot of interest for sedan carbon lip as well, it is the same price!!... So if your somewhat seriously interested please leave a name below, if you are only window shopping please do not waste my time and yours.

also.. if there was a previous group buy on these lips for a lower price before, great! please don't bomb this thread with hate, this is what I was quoted and i'm just sharing... if there is not enough interest I will purchase on my own.
Anymore group buys????
Old 10-31-2013, 07:12 PM
k.c

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would like to get in on this as well.