Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Carbon fiber wheel cover

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 06:57 PM
KeyWasted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carbon fiber wheel cover

A while ago I saw this carbon fiber steering wheel cover that would go around the buttons on the steering wheel. However, I think I remember reading at the end of the thread that the company had closed or something like that. My question is does anyone else make anything like this. The reason I would want to get this is because over time the area around the buttons on the steering wheel is made out of some rubber-ish material and gets little scratches that have been driving me crazy. Any help would be great

Thanks
Chris
Old 04-27-2011, 07:07 PM
CDONNS

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Quite a few people on here have wrapped their own. Talk to RaulGCustom, pretty sure he was one of them.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:00 PM
cereal2k
Mr. Drop it like it's hot

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by KeyWasted
A while ago I saw this carbon fiber steering wheel cover that would go around the buttons on the steering wheel. However, I think I remember reading at the end of the thread that the company had closed or something like that. My question is does anyone else make anything like this. The reason I would want to get this is because over time the area around the buttons on the steering wheel is made out of some rubber-ish material and gets little scratches that have been driving me crazy. Any help would be great

Thanks
Chris
You can ask the dealer to replace the wheel. But they said it's no guarantee it won't happen again. I'm getting a new wheel after 1 year and 6 months.

An existing or new vendor should have the limited edition molds, so you can opt to wait for that too.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:32 AM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by KeyWasted

Thanks
Chris
That company was named Limited Edition and the guy in charge was Danny aka "ucla bruin"... aka Limited Edition. He has since put the company under hiatus due to personal reasons but I know that he would be having another company produce the same products and he's already given them the molds. I'm too lazy to search for it but he posted a thread a few days ago.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:35 AM
KeyWasted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for all the help guys. myk1013 thanks for the heads up i'll go look for that thread
Old 04-29-2011, 11:49 AM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi.