Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Automatic Steering Wheel Lift?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 03:30 AM
akitofan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Automatic Steering Wheel Lift?

So this is a really stupid question, but when I first got my vert, I remember reading in the manual that you can program it to automatically have the steering wheel move up and the seat slide back when you open the door to make it easier to get in and out. I was reading the manual on my couch at the time and decided I'd do it the next morning.
However, next morning rolls around, I can't find it in the manual anymore. I've read through the thing at least 3 different times, and still can't find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Old 05-09-2010, 04:02 AM
Footbag
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't think the vert has that function. Page 3-39 of the '10 manual talks about the memory function for the seats, but never talks about an entry/exit mode. My EX35 (and I presume possibly the sedan and perhaps coupe g's) had this feature, and it is nice. As someone on here mentioned to me, perhaps program seat memory position 2 as your exit/entry position? I've done that, but usually I forget to press the button when I'm getting out.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:27 AM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
only the sedans do that. one way that I kind of did it though is set the #2 memory to make the steering wheel go up and the seat all the way back. then when you turn the car off just push #2 and it does it for you