Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Winter is coming and my *** warmer doesnt work!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 10:33 AM
DreyWhite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Winter is coming and my *** warmer doesnt work!

I just bought my 2013 g37x coupe few weeks ago really happy with it, but the **** for the driver heated seats doesnt work, and passenger one works fine.

I bought the switch now I just gotta find a guide on how to take everything apart to get to the **** without breaking it
Old 09-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Surfnazi
Registered Member

Received 176 Likes on 165 Posts
Wrap a towel around it and use channel locks
Old 09-11-2017, 08:22 AM
Landshark
Registered Member

Received 187 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by DreyWhite
I just bought my 2013 g37x coupe few weeks ago really happy with it, but the **** for the driver heated seats doesnt work, and passenger one works fine.

I bought the switch now I just gotta find a guide on how to take everything apart to get to the **** without breaking it

pretty sure i read on here that the seat warmers will mess up the seats - wrinkling the leather and warping the foam.

i rarely use them, but when i do, i turn them off when the seat is "not cold" anymore ... i don't let them get "warm".
Old 09-11-2017, 09:13 AM
DreyWhite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Surfnazi
Wrap a towel around it and use channel locks
You can't be serious the module is big it's not just the **** that sticks out, I'll break all the trim to get it out unless everything would pop out together.