Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Help installing an OEM stereo head w/ nav

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 12:18 PM
Brock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help installing an OEM stereo head w/ nav

i had a 2012 g37 sedan journey and it just got totaled by hail and with the insurance money I got a great deal on a 2013 g37 base sedan so its missing some of the cool perks and gadgets my last one had, I really miss the interface of the other stereo head it was much sleeker and cleaner and nicer and the one with my new g37 is just unattractive since it doesn't have nav or Bluetooth audio. Does anyone know where I could buy a dash kit with the screen with nav and Bluetooth audio and where I might get that installed? I tried calling the local Infiniti dealership and they told me I would have to pay roughy $4500 for an installation of that and I'd have to buy it new off the but I know there's used stereo heads from totaled g37s that are perfectly fine they just won't install it for me. I found some parts on eBay but I'm not sure about it, might be a little sketchy. Any ideas? Thanks!