Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Help Installing OEM stereo head w/ Nav

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 04:17 AM
Brock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Installing OEM stereo head w/ Nav

So I had a 2012 Infiniti G37 sedan journey and it recently got totaled by hail and with the insurance money I was able to get a 2013 G37 sedan base with less miles but I miss the display on my 2012 it was blue and the interface was much cleaner. I have found some OEM 2012 and 2013 stereo heads with the nav on eBay stripped from totaled cars. They run about 250-400 and I was wondering if I was to order one how much it would cost to install and if it was even possible to have that installed into my 2013 g37 ? I'm not sure who I could get to install it, I called the local Infiniti dealership here and they told me they wouldn't install a used stereo head into my car and I had to buy it new from them for roughly 4k, that is outrageous and is definitely not worth it and was wondering if there was a way around it. Also I want to know if anyone has a place I can purchase the dash kit with the upgraded stereo head with nav and Bluetooth Audio that's less sketchy than ordering the parts from people on eBay

Last edited by Brock; 04-18-2017 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Edit my question