Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Climate Controls

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 12:21 AM
BLKG37xS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Climate Controls

Needing some ideas can anyone help?

Climate Controls are not working. All the lights on the control panel are working but the only thing that functions is the stereo volume and stereo on/off. All other switches are non responsive. Also, No navigation controls are working. All stereo/nav/display functions work from steering wheel, but nothing from dash controls.

2011 G37xS - Bose w/Nav

I tried replacing the control panel (radio/climate control panel) with a used unit from Ebay...and still have the same result.

I just took the car into the local dealership and they could not figure it out.

So now what????
Old 10-31-2013, 10:57 PM
maximaseefu

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You should still be under warranty unless you are over miles. The dealership not figuring it out is not any kind of response. Leave it with the dealership and get a loaner from them until they fix it to give them some sense of urgency. My XM was cutting out randomly and they couldn't figure it out so I told them to keep the car and give me a loaner till it's fixed. It took a 9 days but now it works great.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:28 AM
BLKG37xS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I still have not figured this out...PLEASE HELP.

This car is not under warranty. Local Nissan dealer couldnt figure it out anyhow...

I have found an identical complaint on another forum...so this is not a unique incident.

Unfortunately this problem was not resolved on the forum. No help was offered...

Anybody???? I have exactly the same issue as posted below...

Copied from another forum:

2010 G37x Climate control and radio problems
by 2010gcoupe » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Ok so all of a sudden I turn on my car and first off my airbag light is blinking. Then I go to turn on my AC and nothing happens. So I start playing with the buttons and hardly anything is working. I have absolutely no HVAC controls, none of those buttons do anything. The radio works but only the volume **** is working and I have to change the stations and everything else with the steering wheel controls. The navigation works but none of the buttons for the Nav work either so I have to use the steering wheel controls for that too. The screen is stuck on the Nav map and will not change. The lights for all the buttons that are not functioning do work. If anybody had any idea what the hell is going on please let me know, any help is appreciated.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:43 PM
mj_39

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts
Sorry to bring this thread back up, but was this ever figured out?