Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Env2 Keeps disconnecting....

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 02:26 PM
1Adam12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Env2 Keeps disconnecting....

Just picked up my 09 G37x and I'm having problems with the bluetooth.
My LG Env2 keeps disconnecting for some reason. I've paired it twice now. When I got into the car yesterday, it initially detected the phone, but once I was on the road, it disconnected. I pressed the phone button, the car then looks for a phone, and says "no phone available" or something like that. Anyone else out there have this phone? Just wondering if there are any settings that I should be aware of that might solve my problem. I'll keep working on it, but if you have this phone and can give me any assistance, I thank you.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:43 PM
oOmikeyboy
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member

Try deleting the "MY-CAR" connection from your phone, and the env2 from the car, and start fresh. Maybe that might help?
Old 03-08-2009, 04:50 PM
adamball89

when i had an lg phone it also keep disconnecting. i never understood why. but once i got my iphone i have never had a problem with it
Old 03-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Staples

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 1Adam12
Just picked up my 09 G37x and I'm having problems with the bluetooth.
My LG Env2 keeps disconnecting for some reason. I've paired it twice now. When I got into the car yesterday, it initially detected the phone, but once I was on the road, it disconnected. I pressed the phone button, the car then looks for a phone, and says "no phone available" or something like that. Anyone else out there have this phone? Just wondering if there are any settings that I should be aware of that might solve my problem. I'll keep working on it, but if you have this phone and can give me any assistance, I thank you.
Could be a faulty bluetooth receiver in the ENV. You're backed by a one year warranty, so try taking the phone back and explain the situation, I'm sure they'll replace it for you. There shouldn't be any gray area when connecting the bluetooth. Once it syncs it should stay connected to the car until you shut the car off or shut the bluetooth off.