Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Bluetooth Incoming Calls

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 05:21 PM
G2Envy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bluetooth Incoming Calls

This may be because my phone is a piece of s*** but has anyone gotten incoming calls that they can't answer or hang up on? The call comes in as a private number but keeps ringing and ringing. I can't answer it or hang up on it. Very very annoying. I had to physically turn off my phone to kill the "call."

Nothing shows up on my phone's LCD either. It just shows up on my Nav screen! Is it time to call Ghostbusters?
Old 04-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Mestizo

Wow, never heard of or had that problem before....did u get your G from Kearny Mesa like i did? Also, what kind of phone do you have?
Old 04-07-2008, 10:56 PM
G2Envy

Originally Posted by Mestizo
Wow, never heard of or had that problem before....did u get your G from Kearny Mesa like i did? Also, what kind of phone do you have?
Yep I bought it at Kearny Mesa Infiniti. Picked her up 2 weeks ago.

I've got the Samsung A900 but I'm waiting to see what phones Sprint will have before I buy new one.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Mestizo

Yea, i think the best thing you should do is take it back to the dealership and let them know about the problem your having, they should troubleshoot it for you...if you dont mind me asking, what kind of deal did you get on your G? Just wanted to compare to see how slick these dealerships are....overall i think i got a good deal though and they were nice and helpful over there at KM Infiniti
Old 04-08-2008, 03:34 PM
G2Envy

I paid $500 above invoice. I'm currently still waiting for my OEM spoiler to arrive from Japan. They said it would take about 1-2 months. What deal did you get?

I was told that AB is hard to find with all the options I wanted because that color doesn't sell too well. I'm glad they don't! hehe I hope I see less of this color out there!

Yea this phone blows anyways so I'm just going to wait for a new phone. If it happens with the new phone then I'll take it in. I guess I'm the only one with this problem so it confirms even further that it might be my phone itself.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Mestizo

Yea, its gotta be the phone you have.....Who was your sales person? The name of my guy was "J", he was pretty cool, young cat that drives a turbo MR2...Anyways, i dont see many G37's around town bro, we should meet up!
Old 04-09-2008, 05:16 PM
G2Envy

Yep I bought mine through J as well.

Only meet I've gone to was the Detailing meet this past Saturday. I was the only G37 there so I got some good attention hehe. 3 other G35's were there though. There were a bunch of 07 Civic Si's though.

We should meet up sometime to shoot the poop.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Mestizo

Most definitely bro, im down whenever, just lemme know!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:07 PM
gp35

A900 samsung

Envy2- did you figure the problem with your bluetooth-calls permanently ringing but unable to answer? i have the same problem, incoming call rings but nothing display on my cell phone (samsung a900) and unable to answer with car bluetooth.
Old 05-30-2008, 03:09 PM
Mike6mt

I have an a900 all works fine, except the car thinks a text message is a call.
Old 05-31-2008, 02:48 PM
charlieo

Have the same problem

I'm using a Mot Razr from Verizon. What are you using G2Envy?

Charlie
Old 05-31-2008, 03:11 PM
ivory37

never
Old 06-02-2008, 06:24 PM
G2Envy

Originally Posted by gp35
Envy2- did you figure the problem with your bluetooth-calls permanently ringing but unable to answer? i have the same problem, incoming call rings but nothing display on my cell phone (samsung a900) and unable to answer with car bluetooth.
Yep figured it out...gonna get a new phone! haha. Yea I think it's just the phone itself. This piece of poop is gonna be run over with the G37 once I get a new phone. I can't use the bluetooth in my car still which is why I'm going to invest in a new phone.

Originally Posted by charlieo
I'm using a Mot Razr from Verizon. What are you using G2Envy?
I'm using the Samsung A900...but not for long!
Old 06-02-2008, 08:04 PM
DiamondGCoupe
Administrator

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
It's probably the phone.. I thought for a second it was a WM Device, that would explain the freezing or unresponsiveness of the device but Samsung.. Oh well. Try re-pairing it to the car. Do you have any other devices paired with the phone (ie. a headset)?
Old 06-03-2008, 04:06 PM
G2Envy

Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe
It's probably the phone.. I thought for a second it was a WM Device, that would explain the freezing or unresponsiveness of the device but Samsung.. Oh well. Try re-pairing it to the car. Do you have any other devices paired with the phone (ie. a headset)?
Yep I've re-paired it twice now with the same results. Scratch Samsung off my list of phones to purchase. Blackberry Pearl here I come...

Quick Reply: Bluetooth Incoming Calls