MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   Audio, Video & Electronics (https://www.myg37.com/forums/audio-video-and-electronics-310/)
-   -   Bluetooth Incoming Calls (https://www.myg37.com/forums/audio-video-and-electronics/179642-bluetooth-incoming-calls.html)

G2Envy 04-07-2008 05:21 PM

Bluetooth Incoming Calls

This may be because my phone is a piece of s*** but has anyone gotten incoming calls that they can't answer or hang up on? The call comes in as a private number but keeps ringing and ringing. I can't answer it or hang up on it. Very very annoying. I had to physically turn off my phone to kill the "call."

Nothing shows up on my phone's LCD either. It just shows up on my Nav screen! Is it time to call Ghostbusters?

Mestizo 04-07-2008 05:54 PM

Wow, never heard of or had that problem before....did u get your G from Kearny Mesa like i did? Also, what kind of phone do you have?

G2Envy 04-07-2008 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mestizo (Post 2304749)
Wow, never heard of or had that problem before....did u get your G from Kearny Mesa like i did? Also, what kind of phone do you have?

Yep I bought it at Kearny Mesa Infiniti. Picked her up 2 weeks ago.

I've got the Samsung A900 but I'm waiting to see what phones Sprint will have before I buy new one.

Mestizo 04-08-2008 09:37 AM

Yea, i think the best thing you should do is take it back to the dealership and let them know about the problem your having, they should troubleshoot it for you...if you dont mind me asking, what kind of deal did you get on your G? Just wanted to compare to see how slick these dealerships are....overall i think i got a good deal though and they were nice and helpful over there at KM Infiniti

G2Envy 04-08-2008 03:34 PM

I paid $500 above invoice. I'm currently still waiting for my OEM spoiler to arrive from Japan. They said it would take about 1-2 months. What deal did you get?

I was told that AB is hard to find with all the options I wanted because that color doesn't sell too well. I'm glad they don't! hehe I hope I see less of this color out there!

Yea this phone blows anyways so I'm just going to wait for a new phone. If it happens with the new phone then I'll take it in. I guess I'm the only one with this problem so it confirms even further that it might be my phone itself.

Mestizo 04-08-2008 03:46 PM

Yea, its gotta be the phone you have.....Who was your sales person? The name of my guy was "J", he was pretty cool, young cat that drives a turbo MR2...Anyways, i dont see many G37's around town bro, we should meet up!

G2Envy 04-09-2008 05:16 PM

Yep I bought mine through J as well.

Only meet I've gone to was the Detailing meet this past Saturday. I was the only G37 there so I got some good attention hehe. 3 other G35's were there though. There were a bunch of 07 Civic Si's though.

We should meet up sometime to shoot the poop.

Mestizo 04-09-2008 06:04 PM

Most definitely bro, im down whenever, just lemme know!

gp35 05-29-2008 10:07 PM

A900 samsung

Envy2- did you figure the problem with your bluetooth-calls permanently ringing but unable to answer? i have the same problem, incoming call rings but nothing display on my cell phone (samsung a900) and unable to answer with car bluetooth.

Mike6mt 05-30-2008 03:09 PM

I have an a900 all works fine, except the car thinks a text message is a call.

charlieo 05-31-2008 02:48 PM

Have the same problem

I'm using a Mot Razr from Verizon. What are you using G2Envy?

Charlie

ivory37 05-31-2008 03:11 PM

never

G2Envy 06-02-2008 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by gp35 (Post 2346060)
Envy2- did you figure the problem with your bluetooth-calls permanently ringing but unable to answer? i have the same problem, incoming call rings but nothing display on my cell phone (samsung a900) and unable to answer with car bluetooth.

Yep figured it out...gonna get a new phone! haha. Yea I think it's just the phone itself. This piece of poop is gonna be run over with the G37 once I get a new phone. I can't use the bluetooth in my car still which is why I'm going to invest in a new phone.

Originally Posted by charlieo (Post 2347496)
I'm using a Mot Razr from Verizon. What are you using G2Envy?

I'm using the Samsung A900...but not for long!

DiamondGCoupe 06-02-2008 08:04 PM

It's probably the phone.. I thought for a second it was a WM Device, that would explain the freezing or unresponsiveness of the device but Samsung.. Oh well. Try re-pairing it to the car. Do you have any other devices paired with the phone (ie. a headset)?

G2Envy 06-03-2008 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe (Post 2349245)
It's probably the phone.. I thought for a second it was a WM Device, that would explain the freezing or unresponsiveness of the device but Samsung.. Oh well. Try re-pairing it to the car. Do you have any other devices paired with the phone (ie. a headset)?

Yep I've re-paired it twice now with the same results. Scratch Samsung off my list of phones to purchase. Blackberry Pearl here I come...