Team OCGs Staff-Directory/Positions Management Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 04:16 AM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Exclamation Team OCGs Staff-Directory/Positions Management Thread

Since Team OutCast Gs have been created, we have came together and voted and hand-picked our dedicated leaders that will help me run this Team. We treat everyone fairly and equally and take everybody's advice the same regardless if they're new to the team or not. When people need help, advises, or any questions about the Team, these are the guys who you could contact. Here are their positions and their jobs.

Team President - 2C - G37Rider92649 - You know the role.

Team Vice President of Enthusiast Divison - David Torres (Gamedog).

He shall be taking care of more of the enthusiast, spirit and basic side of the Team. He will take care of all the members and their needs, try his best to fulfill whatever each member and the team itself needs. He is my original right-hand man and the voice for Team OCGs.

Team Vice President of Show/Track Division - Monard Santos (dranom)

Monard will help me take care of the Sponsors and Shows etc. He is in charge of help running the main operation of the Team, and help myself and the Team upgrade and get better through time. Monard & I will be promoting and marketing the name of Team through creative ideas of professional displays at shows and closing sponsorships with corporations throughout the industry.

Team Secretary / Advisor - Ray (IP350GT)
He will be playing the role of being a secretary of the team. He is basically the Team's right-hand man. Basically taking the place of any VPs at anytime and playing the role also when needed. Will be taking care of the general advices for David, Monard and I through-out the Team. Ray was always there to remind me of anything if I ever skipped a beat, missed a word, forgot a tiny thing, he reminds me and tells me, and help boosts my ideas. In addition to that, he is always on the look out for new talent to be incorporated into the Team to continue its new generation pipeline. All this under Team Secretary; very important role

Team Human Resource Director - Levon (donpisto).
He is responsible for processing the daily operations of members within the team. Will also be a team recruiter. I need him most for the new recruits, taking care of them through PM, showing them instructions and telling them information and answering all questions. Updating them with duties and news. He's also online most of the time and always post-ready. He knows what we're looking for and he knows our standards. He is basically the Team online technical support & help personal, please PM him if you wish to join the Team, all questions could be asked through him etc. If anything it will only be forwarded to me.

Team Enthusiast-Division Supervisor - Victor Castro (G35VC).
He will be taking care of the Team's issues and concerns. If anyone has a problem with each other or problems with another persons out of the team and would like to discuss or rant privately, you could contact Vic and he'll help you out! He will also be enforcing anything that needs to be coughed up from members, from money payments or reminding members of important things that they should know. Anybody who is out of hand or is not conducting positive team manners will be taken care of also. Basically have an eye out there to keep things in line.

Last edited by G37Rider92649; 09-28-2009 at 05:35 PM.