Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Help NST is running a Group Buy, need more to make it happen!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 07:48 AM
SS_FireHawk

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
NST is running a Group Buy, need more to make it happen!

Not sure if anyone mentioned it here, but NST is running a group buy on their pulley kits. Z members picked up 14 spots, but 6 more need filled to make the special price happen. I had them on my car and loved em. HAd to take em off because I went SC'd. So I'm hoping this happens as it will increase my chances of them making a stock sized pulley for the HR/VHR motors. Here is a link to the group buy and a quote of what the GB entails.
NST (NonStopTuning) 370Z VQ37HR Pulley Kit Review w/ Dyno Charts - Page 44 - Nissan 370Z Forum

Originally Posted by NonStopTuning

OK Boys & Girls, GB Time!

As some of you know (and have on your cars) the NonStopTuning pulleys are very popular for the 370Z.
NST - The Leader In Nissan 370Z Pulley Development

We've decided to host a special edition GROUP BUY on our 2pc Underdrive Kit.
Underdrive Crank & Overdrive Alternator Kit NST13710K.
REGULAR COLORS: Red, Gray. GROUP BUY: Red, Gray, Blue, Black, Gold, Silver, Green, Purple.
REGULAR MSRP: $248.00 ... GROUP BUY: $198.00 ... APX 20% OFF!

You will need to use a new belt with the NST kit, we will offer each new belt at a discounted rate, if/when we proceed with this GB.

We will need 20 members to sign up over the next few weeks to make this happen. Deadline to sign up for this GB: July 1, 2013.
We will then give you guys a couple weeks to make payments, after we've hit 20 members.

Pulley kits will be offered in limited edition colors and will require apx 40 days to manufacture after payments have processed.
Each kit will also be accompanied by FREE decals, FREE candy, and FREE discount coupon for future purchase!

If this GB does well, we would be more than happy to offer up a future GB for a lightweight, stock sized, crank pulley.

Our most recent list. Please copy, paste, and add your name.

1: infamous - Gold kit with belt
2: ka24king - purple kit with belt
3: mag_black - gold kit with belt
4: kellster - Gold kit with belt
5: Mandingo - Gray kit with belt
6: VDC_OFF - Gold kit with belt
7: zilverbukket - Blue kit with belt
8: shotgungho - red kit with belt
9: simota1- Gold kit with belt
10: jdmspeed-z- Purple kit with belt
11: gSwift- Gray kit with belt
12: axmea?- Gold kit with belt
13. fairlady_z34 - Gray kit with belt
14. garester - Gray kit with belt

MIKE @ NST
Old 01-28-2014, 07:17 AM
Alkatraz

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
Why does it seem that barely anyone in the G37 crowd has bothered with these? Seem to be plenty of interest in the 370z crowd but i've only read about people getting rid of brand new ones here!?!

Simply not worth the time and effort or is there some other issue?
Old 01-28-2014, 10:23 AM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by Alkatraz
Why does it seem that barely anyone in the G37 crowd has bothered with these? Seem to be plenty of interest in the 370z crowd but i've only read about people getting rid of brand new ones here!?!

Simply not worth the time and effort or is there some other issue?
In a word, yes. Many feel that there is little if anything to be gained particularly compared with the cost and effort for the install. Others disagree and feel it's worthwhile.

And I don't know if you noticed but this is an old thread and the GB deadline was July of 2013.
Old 01-29-2014, 03:23 AM
Alkatraz

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
In a word, yes. Many feel that there is little if anything to be gained particularly compared with the cost and effort for the install. Others disagree and feel it's worthwhile.

And I don't know if you noticed but this is an old thread and the GB deadline was July of 2013.
Thanks BB, thats basically what I thought. Especially if already going FI the extra few HP and responce will un practically unnoticeable. Also looks like a hell of a lot of work to get them on! If you were staying NA and looking to do everything possible for extra HP, then it might be worth it.

There is actually another GB happening now over on 370z forum, which is what lead me to ask the question in the first place. Anyone interested does have time to get in on the latest GB if they want.