Finally ..... CV3

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 02:12 AM
NOLA_G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Finally ..... CV3

Finally the wheels are finally here and installed! Check it out ... The pics look OK best i could do at night, but you get the idea...

Honest ... Im super stoked about the way the rears look. The fronts just look ordinary to me. The 20's raised the car up a little so it doesnt scrape the ground anymore but I would like it a little lower ... I think i need coilovers.

I looked at the car all day today and I think the color combo is taking away from the wow factor.... The graphite on silver just looks a little too conservative... I dont feel like there is enough contrast in the colors. What you guys think? I think a lip and sides will give it that wow its missing.

If I could change something ... excuse me if this doesnt make sense or isnt even possible Im just learning about offsets.. I got +20/25 ... The rears look crazy... so cool. I love the stretched tire ... I think I should have got +25 front and stretched tire in front too ... make sense?

Dont get me wrong .. Im super stoked abut the wheels and they totally changed my car .. those are just thoughts. I tend to over think everything.

Let me know what you guys think and I appreciate all suggestion.

**Thanks again to " VossenG37s " Diego for all the help ... would look nowhere near as good without your input... and everyone else too!

Last edited by NOLA_G; 07-28-2012 at 01:11 AM.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:00 AM
Doggy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Looks sick! About time Diego gave out some good info.... Lol I'm jk
Old 09-01-2011, 03:06 AM
samps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think the color combo looks great.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:46 AM
NOLA_G

ha Thanks!... Doggy what you running on front? Stretched?

Originally Posted by Doggy
Looks sick! About time Diego gave out some good info.... Lol I'm jk
Old 09-01-2011, 04:48 AM
NOLA_G

Thanks! Dont get me wrong ... it looks awesome just kinda ordinary ... I dunno maybe Im crazy..

Originally Posted by samps
I think the color combo looks great.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:00 AM
VossenG37S

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Looks perfect to me! Glad I could help. What you want is to have meat up front and a slight stretch up front to go w the slight rear stretch. I don't like to stretch unless I have to . In this case it flows perfect amd I love it. Looks fantastic man don't change it just smooth out the look by adding the aero kit and be done w it. Congrats I really love it so far!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:18 AM
P Casey
Premier Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
looks good man, get some day shots.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:55 AM
NOLA_G

Thanks bro! Yah im leave it just the way it is ... I need those aero sides and lip. TS-P is the lip you have right? The Aero sides are OEM? Whats best place to buy?

Originally Posted by VossenG37S
Looks perfect to me! Glad I could help. What you want is to have meat up front and a slight stretch up front to go w the slight rear stretch. I don't like to stretch unless I have to . In this case it flows perfect amd I love it. Looks fantastic man don't change it just smooth out the look by adding the aero kit and be done w it. Congrats I really love it so far!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:57 AM
NOLA_G

Thanks dude ... you still have the bumper and sides? .... I had some money I thought was coming in but didnt .. sucks probly missed them...

Originally Posted by Pcasey
Old 09-01-2011, 09:30 AM
P Casey
Premier Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Ya I still have them not sure for how much longer. My advice would be to do something different. I wouldnt go replica TS just because a lot of people have it and have had it over the last couple years, looks good though so if you like it do that. Otherwise get the real deal or try to figure out a good combo. Your on the right track though, matte silver woulda looked great as well.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:31 AM
_ant_

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
You can get the aero sides from orderinfinitiparts.com or from your dealership for ~$550
Old 09-01-2011, 09:36 AM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Received 394 Likes on 343 Posts
Funny my thought exactly..

Looks really good.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:59 AM
VossenG37S

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by _ant_
You can get the aero sides from orderinfinitiparts.com or from your dealership for ~$550

What he said^^^ and yes TS-P and you good however that lip is sold out and back ordered just FYI. Stay away from AIT replica TS , The 180 customs lip is a perfect fit I didn't even use double sided tape just two screws on each corner . On silver w your drop and wheel+Tire set-up will look fugn sick. If sold out go Autokits or even Stillen poly lip , hey I think ANT has te Stillen poly lip at home not installed.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:01 AM
UN1263

Looks great!
Old 09-01-2011, 10:48 AM
NOLA_G

OK Im still trying make it happen. Yah I know what you mean ...but I have only had my car for a few months now and when I look at you guys cars they just look so bad *** .... No one has no **** like that around here. In my opinion the look is just timeless almost impossible to get played out.. the car will appeal to anyone ...

Ya I still have them not sure for how much longer. My advice would be to do something different. I wouldnt go replica TS just because a lot of people have it and have had it over the last couple years, looks good though so if you like it do that. Otherwise get the real deal or try to figure out a good combo. Your on the right track though, matte silver woulda looked great as well.

Quick Reply: Finally ..... CV3