West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

Arizona G37's speak up!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 02:28 PM
oct2274

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arizona G37's speak up!

Just seeing how many G37's here are from Arizona. Need to have a gathering one of these days!
Old 03-29-2008, 11:32 AM
splatt

Not many! I've had mine for a few weeks and drive about 70 miles a day. I've yet to see another G37. Plenty of G35c's though.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:24 PM
tabbott

What's up yall, AZ G37 here.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:15 AM
shift330

I've only seen 1 or 2 other G37s around here but we kind of live in the ghetto according to my wife
(G37 "S" bought September 2007)

Last edited by shift330; 04-17-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:25 PM
AZ G Spot

one more!

Plat. Graphite in (the town of) Maricopa...havent seen another yet.

Mac
Old 04-10-2008, 12:25 AM
oct2274

Nice, i've been hanging out at az350z.com lately. There are a few G's there. Might want to check it out if ya have time.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:14 PM
slhk76

count me in!
i got my g37 about a week ago and iam lovin' it!
i got journey package, liquid platnum.
Old 04-18-2008, 12:41 PM
AZ G Spot

Originally Posted by slhk76
count me in!
i got my g37 about a week ago and iam lovin' it!
i got journey package, liquid platnum.

Ive seen a couple here in Maricopa, another plat Graphite and a black one.
SLHK- where did you get yours? I love that color but didnt want one with dark interior, I saw one at Pinnacle...

FYI...I normally dont do this but I have to; if there is anyone that comes on here that doesnt own yet and is looking for one, go see Kyle at Pinnacle. Great guy, not a typical salesman, and will take his time with you and explain EVERYTHING. I spent 2 days at Infiniti of Scottsdale dealing with "salesmen" and a cople hours of enjoyment at Pinnacle leaving with a much better deal and no haggling. Brian was the Sales Manager. Im not getting any referral fees or anything if you take me up on this, you dont even have to mention my name. I just hate, with the fire of a thousand sons, buying cars. This didnt feel like a "sale" at all...maybe its because I bought an upscale vehicle or maybe I was lucky but I'll go back to him and them again.
Just my opinion.
Old 04-18-2008, 12:48 PM
oct2274

i got mine at Infiniti of Scottsdale. I worked with Ben there and ended up getting mine for 500 over invoice. I also got 2.9% financing, so I think it turned out pretty damn good hehe. I don't exactly have the best credit btw....... I also like that they offer trackdays to anyone that buys or leases a car from them. I've never been to the dealership your got yours at, but sounds like you had a good experience as well. It really depends on who you work with. If you decide or know someone that is thinking about getting a G37 atleast give Ben at Infiniti of Scottsdale a chance. He treated me really well and gave me a great deal. If you do, tell him Chad with the IP G37 sent you!
Old 04-18-2008, 05:26 PM
slhk76

Originally Posted by AZ G Spot
Ive seen a couple here in Maricopa, another plat Graphite and a black one.
SLHK- where did you get yours? I love that color but didnt want one with dark interior, I saw one at Pinnacle...

FYI...I normally dont do this but I have to; if there is anyone that comes on here that doesnt own yet and is looking for one, go see Kyle at Pinnacle. Great guy, not a typical salesman, and will take his time with you and explain EVERYTHING. I spent 2 days at Infiniti of Scottsdale dealing with "salesmen" and a cople hours of enjoyment at Pinnacle leaving with a much better deal and no haggling. Brian was the Sales Manager. Im not getting any referral fees or anything if you take me up on this, you dont even have to mention my name. I just hate, with the fire of a thousand sons, buying cars. This didnt feel like a "sale" at all...maybe its because I bought an upscale vehicle or maybe I was lucky but I'll go back to him and them again.
Just my opinion.
i got mine through lease broker called leaseoutlet.com in california. i traded in my honda accord and they are giving me about couple grand more than KBB price. if i lease another vehicle with them, i get $1800 credit towards my new lease. and best part is i can return the vehicle anytime after 6 mo and i don't owe anything. btw, i haven't seen any g37's in my neighborhood yet. i am in nw phoenix on happy valley. i got mine with stone interior with no options. got a question though, does g37 come with two different front bumper style? because my g has only two vents but all of g's i seen on this have three. what's up with that? i like the ones with three vents...
if anyone spot a liquid platinum g37 driven by an asian dude, give a haula.
Old 04-18-2008, 05:35 PM
AZ G Spot

There are two different front facia's. One is for the Base and Journey model, the other is for the Sport model.
Sounds like you got a good deal...wish I knew about that first...we live and learn I suppose but that is good info. I have the Stone interior also- love it. I tried to find a liq plat with stone here but couldnt find one locally...lucky you

envious
Old 04-20-2008, 06:35 PM
blueslate37

Blue Slate with a Stone interior
Old 04-20-2008, 11:42 PM
tonymattioli

Glendale G37-s

Just picked up mine Friday..blue slate.,stone., prem.,nav., tech., kick plates.,net mats., splash guards..and some other dealer add-ons. Chad over at Peoria Infiniti...the whole crew over there treat you like family. Thanks ..brought a friend over to look at M-45.... So when do we start the Saturday night cruises!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:59 PM
blueslate37

Nice Colors
Old 04-30-2008, 04:43 PM
General

Sup all I am glad there are some of us with G37's in AZ. I bought mine the day before St. Patrick's day and am having alot of fun with it. Well if you guys want to get together or even do a drive let me know.

P.S. I drive a Peral White Sport

Quick Reply: Arizona G37's speak up!