NEW! Meisterschaft exhaust for G37/370Z!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 09:38 AM
da mayor

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
I think it will sound with a nice boosted G37 or Z
Old 02-03-2010, 10:51 AM
jarborn1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So are we not allowed to see pictures or videos bc nobody is a vendor for it?????
Old 02-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Staples

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
.............. loud as chit
Old 02-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by jarborn1
So are we not allowed to see pictures or videos bc nobody is a vendor for it?????
There's a video in the first post!
Old 02-03-2010, 02:11 PM
oro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The companies are seperate now from all I've read, even though Meisterschaft looks to be made in Korea it doesn't look like a bad product and for the price it is equivalent to most of the ones out or at least around the price.

As with exhausts on most cars you are really paying for the sound more than a giant power adder. My only issue is that there seems to only be 370Z fitment.

Although the cars share the same engine and certain parts of the exhaust are interchangeable with the stock system. If you purchase the full system due just to chassis differences the system probably won't fit.

Look at most exhausts from the 350z and g35, they had seperate part numbers due to the G being a little longer than the Z. Well now the G37 is a lot longer than the 370z, I'd like to see it on a G37 with the full system to see how it bolts up.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Godzilla35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tomiegunzz
Man this thing sounds loud! You should do a video with it just revving then take off. Are these still made in Korea? What i really want is Eisenmann to make an exhaust for us!

The Eisenmann debate has been resolved on basically every forum BUT if you want to get into it again...

that letter is basically anti-marketing material and legal action was never taken again GT Haus from Eisenmann. In fact, EisenHaus aka GT Haus / Meisterschaft was the vendor for Eisenman in America and helped develop some parts of Eisenman's product line. Why would you copy your own biggest sales market product? Also, GT Haus has made sure all their customers are satisfied, including my bestfriend and myself (although I have yet to purchase my exhaust yet because it isn't in stock).

Bottomline, GT Haus has expanded their market and made quality exhaust parts which I thought I should share with you guys because I know a lot of g37/370Z guys have been waiting for this. I drive a G35 daily and I want an exhaust developed and the only way that's going to happen if response to THIS exhaust is positive, so let's focus on feedback related to exhausts please. My GT-R is going to have a Meister exhaust because of youtube

and for everyone pm-ing me about pictures... check their site!
GTHaus | Meisterschaft Exhaust Systems | 630-787-1600, should be updated very soon.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Godzilla35

Originally Posted by oro
The companies are seperate now from all I've read, even though Meisterschaft looks to be made in Korea it doesn't look like a bad product and for the price it is equivalent to most of the ones out or at least around the price.

As with exhausts on most cars you are really paying for the sound more than a giant power adder. My only issue is that there seems to only be 370Z fitment.

Although the cars share the same engine and certain parts of the exhaust are interchangeable with the stock system. If you purchase the full system due just to chassis differences the system probably won't fit.

Look at most exhausts from the 350z and g35, they had seperate part numbers due to the G being a little longer than the Z. Well now the G37 is a lot longer than the 370z, I'd like to see it on a G37 with the full system to see how it bolts up.

No worries, I've asked about that. If you order a G37 exhaust, they are made with different jigs so the tips are aligned properly for the rear bumper. Hopefully, in the same fashion as the FUTURE g35/350z exhaust that I want made... I think I've said that like 100 times... they better do it.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:43 PM
oro

My only issue is the fitment on a 37 due to the longer chassis. Its not so much the tip fitment I would be worried about as the overall length of the system, the 370z is a midget in length vs the g37. Trust me my trigger finger is getting so itchy at this point. :laugh: So I can understand, but sometimes companies do a once size fits all approach to exhausts because they bolt up to the engine, but they don't exactly bolt up to the car the way they should.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Godzilla35

Originally Posted by oro
My only issue is the fitment on a 37 due to the longer chassis. Its not so much the tip fitment I would be worried about as the overall length of the system, the 370z is a midget in length vs the g37.
I was assured this would work, and since I'm not a 370Z/g37 expert, I'm going to suggest you call them and talk to them about it. I know for us G35 / 350Z dudes, we can just adjust the tips a little to fit (some G's just run a Z exhaust with it sunk in the bumper but I don't like that)...
Old 02-03-2010, 02:48 PM
oro

Originally Posted by Godzilla35
I was assured this would work, and since I'm not a 370Z/g37 expert, I'm going to suggest you call them and talk to them about it. I know for us G35 / 350Z dudes, we can just adjust the tips a little to fit (some G's just run a Z exhaust with it sunk in the bumper but I don't like that)...
Yeah I probably should jump on the phone with them. I was decided on the MXP but now this thing came out....argh...decisions...decisions...
Old 02-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Godzilla35

Originally Posted by oro
Yeah I probably should jump on the phone with them. I was decided on the MXP but now this thing came out....argh...decisions...decisions...
Hey at least you have options! I'm still trying to get this made PERIOD for the G35. haha.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:41 PM
TomieG

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Wow, i think this is going to be my next exhaust. In for more pics though verified fitment on a G37.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Staples

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
There's noway this is going to fit the G37 without proper fitment. The wheelbase on the 37 is longer, along with the fact we have a backseat. There's going to have to be adjustment modifications without a doubt. I couldn't even imagine this full catback matched with testpipes, OMG
Old 02-03-2010, 05:32 PM
sbmwg37s

No picture no dyno no video out yet for g37.
So, I will keep my word now. lol

Personally I hate this video of the 370z.
Whoever person edited this video should get fired. lol.
People would like to hear only the exhuast.
The introduction really should be cut out.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Godzilla35

Originally Posted by sbmwg37s
No picture no dyno no video out yet for g37.
So, I will keep my word now. lol

Personally I hate this video of the 370z.
Whoever person edited this video should get fired. lol.
People would like to hear only the exhuast.
The introduction really should be cut out.
A little harsh don't you think? Someone's time of the month?

Yeah guys... any questions about the exhaust fitment can be directed towards GT Haus... just call them up, I'm sure they can answer your questions. As far as pictures go, keep checking the website and I'm sure they'll update it soon.

Quick Reply: NEW! Meisterschaft exhaust for G37/370Z!