Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Import Parts Pro (Kyle and Brett

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Steveoh187
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Import Parts Pro (Kyle and Brett

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to leave a quick review of the great experience I had dealing with Import Parts Pro. About two weeks back I was in the market for springs and spacers and had set my mind on Eibach for both. Naturally I wanted to shop around so I sent a few PM's to quite a few of the vendors here on MyG37 for pricing on the Eibach Pro-Kit and 20mm Pro-Spacers. Import Parts Pro came back with the best price I was able to find. I was able to easily communicate with Kyle via PM and immediately had a response to all my questions.

I finally decided to pull the trigger and had Kyle send me a paypal invoice on Tuesday at which point he notified me that there were only two sets remaining of the 20mm spacers. I waited until Wednesday afternoon to finally send the payment (my own fault) at which point about 5-10 minutes later I had a missed call on my phone, I called back and spoke with Brett who notified me that one of the set of spacers had been sold. Again this was my fault for delaying my order but he notified me that the spacers should be available early next week and asked If I would like to have my springs and 1 set of spacers shipped now and the 2nd set of spacers shipped later once available which I thought was great of them to offer. I let Brett know that I was in no real hurry and he could wait if he would like until the second set of spacers was in stock.

Sure enough the following day (Thursday) I had an email with two tracking numbers for both my orders. I cam home today (Saturday) to my new springs and spacers sitting on my front porch. Needless to say I am more than pleased with my experience and would easily recommend Kyle Brett and Import Parts Pro to anyone. I will be placing all my future orders through IPP going forward.

-Steve
Old 04-20-2012, 02:06 AM
ZOSTER33
Premier Member

Received 228 Likes on 166 Posts
Yup these guys are great. I got my Eibachs and Kinetix HFC from them. Great pricing and fast shipping. Thanks Kyle and Brett