Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

**fifa racing**

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 04:41 PM
jarborn1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
**fifa racing**

Do you think that they know their prices are significantly higher than ANY other vendor on this and on other forums??

Just sayin..
Old 02-25-2010, 06:15 PM
911turbo
Registered Member

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts
Noticed that.. They are like no where on the forum. Either one of these fifa or the top secret guy w/e his name. No where on the forum. just posted upa thread about for sale stuff and some stuff not even usable for our cars? LOL....
Old 03-02-2010, 04:56 PM
jarborn1

Originally Posted by 911turbo
Noticed that.. They are like no where on the forum. Either one of these fifa or the top secret guy w/e his name. No where on the forum. just posted upa thread about for sale stuff and some stuff not even usable for our cars? LOL....
Exactly, Blow Off Valves for the G37??

And i post within their thread and get no response.. I can't imagine them lasting very long here...
Old 03-04-2010, 06:41 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Seriously everything they sell is like 20/30% more expensive.

I am glad to see IB is screening the people they allow to become vendors.... really looking out for us.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:46 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

And seriously, this morning I was curious why they were selling springs for 330 dollars when most sell them for around 230.

I checked their website and it was listed for 233 dollars, went into checkout and calculated shipping to be 42 dollars to my house. (About average all together)

I didnt uderstand why it was 100 dollares MORE EXPENSIVE on the forums, then later they changed the price on the site to 330 dollars with free shipping. WTF is up with that bs move?
Old 03-04-2010, 06:51 PM
jarborn1

YEPP..... Not to mention they don't answer questions or explain why they have BOV's listed for our cars, lol..

Classic
Old 03-05-2010, 09:21 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Buddiee did you try asking them why it was cheaper on their website?
Old 03-05-2010, 09:23 AM
jarborn1

Originally Posted by G37Sam
He did Sam, check their "springs" ad.. He asked several questions.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:36 AM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
yet another reason to got to the "other" site to find good honest vendors.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:39 AM
jarborn1

Originally Posted by shumby
yet another reason to got to the "other" site to find good honest vendors.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:18 AM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Originally Posted by G37Sam
Sam, check it.

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
So does the free shipping offer apply to the 233 dollar price on your website?
Originally Posted by Fifa Scamming
Yes, any order of $199 or more excluding some item that need special handling and ship by truck freight. you can read the term in this link click
Shortly after the price on their site changed.

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
How did the price on your website go from 233 dollars with 42 dollars in shipping to 330 dollars and free shipping.
And Yes, they have logged in since then. Last time was 8:17 this morning.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:34 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
I've invited them to check this read as I'm interested to hear what they have to say about this, all brought up points are valid so far.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:17 PM
FIFA RACING
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello guys, first of all sorry if we have gotten off on the wrong foot. But let me answer some of your questions and get this straighten out as soon as possible.

First about the BOVs, they are universal. We merely place them inside of the categories for the ease of navigation. Remember some people have modded their rides for turbo and they may find them usefull.

Second about the prices. sometimes it is difficult to compete with prices straight from the manufacturer, ex. Stillen. For this and other reasons we also offer our Price Match Guarantee. If you see something cheaper on any other place let us know and we will make every effort possible to meet or beat a competitor's price.

Third the price change on the website issue. I don't know what could have happened here. Especially since we offer free shipping to the 48 US. states. If you are sill interested let us know and we will take care of it.

And one more thing. For this week only we will beat ANY competitor's prices, even at our loss! This is just one of the ways we show our commitment to you guys. You can take advantage of this item by placing an item in lay away or direct pay.

Please understand that the lifeblood of our business is the customers and their satisfaction. Please contact me directly jesteves@fifaracing.com if you have any issues with our site/prices.

Thanks guys and take care.
Juan C. Esteves
General Manager Fifa Racing
Old 03-05-2010, 03:45 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Wow, actually sounds amazing. I have to give it to you for stepping up.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:49 PM
jarborn1

Originally Posted by FIFA RACING
Hello guys, first of all sorry if we have gotten off on the wrong foot. But let me answer some of your questions and get this straighten out as soon as possible.

First about the BOVs, they are universal. We merely place them inside of the categories for the ease of navigation. Remember some people have modded their rides for turbo and they may find them usefull.

Second about the prices. sometimes it is difficult to compete with prices straight from the manufacturer, ex. Stillen. For this and other reasons we also offer our Price Match Guarantee. If you see something cheaper on any other place let us know and we will make every effort possible to meet or beat a competitor's price.

Third the price change on the website issue. I don't know what could have happened here. Especially since we offer free shipping to the 48 US. states. If you are sill interested let us know and we will take care of it.

And one more thing. For this week only we will beat ANY competitor's prices, even at our loss! This is just one of the ways we show our commitment to you guys. You can take advantage of this item by placing an item in lay away or direct pay.

Please understand that the lifeblood of our business is the customers and their satisfaction. Please contact me directly jesteves@fifaracing.com if you have any issues with our site/prices.

Thanks guys and take care.
Juan C. Esteves
General Manager Fifa Racing
Awesome post..

Thanks!