Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

anybody can contact andy HPAUTO?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 05:28 PM
Staples

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Sam
hahaha I'm sure Andy of all people would be able to do that

Call Andy back and tell him pix or you're calling BS

Man, I still can't get over this. I've had nothing but positive outcomes anytime I've ordered from him. Naturally it's been over a year, so if things don't go someone's way they start to become wacky.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:03 PM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Let me see. He was selling the item for way less than other vendor to the point if he lower it 1 more dollar he would lose profit. he must have not accounted for Vendor fees which made him lose more than he made then you got all his expenses. Andy just wasn't cut out to be a vendor
Old 01-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Why do thesse threads krep coming up?

If you ordered from HP Auttoworks and it has been a very long time with no product and no contact, you are juat plain screwed. He's not going to ship to you and he's not going to respond to your inquiries. This has been going on for a long time now.

File a PayPal claim (if you were smart enough not to send it as a gift), file a lawsuit, or just be pissed off, but you won't be getting your product, your money, or even any contact. Dude is just a criminal, plain and simple.

Last edited by Black Betty; 03-25-2010 at 02:48 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:40 PM
sbmwg37s

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was able to receive HPA HID bulbs just a month ago.
Guess I was lucky. Sorry to hear this happened. Good luck..
Old 01-23-2010, 11:43 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Originally Posted by sbmwg37s
I was able to receive HPA HID bulbs just a month ago.
Guess I was lucky. Sorry to hear this happened. Good luck..
He's probably got a ton of those cheap bulbs in stock that he ships out to suckers to lure them into spending more money on more expensive stuff that's not in stock.

Care to push your luck and order a set of wheels from him?
Old 01-24-2010, 07:14 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Care to push your luck and order a set of wheels from him?
Oh I sure would love to see that go down
Old 01-24-2010, 08:50 PM
RISKY GUY

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by segakuma
there is nothing i can do i paid directly from my bank account.... this is getting really frustrating? can anybody call andy to check if he's still there? maybe he's screening my calls..
if it's more than 30 calendar days.paypal can't help you.it wouldn't matter if it was from your checking account.paypal has a dispute for never received item/service.but it's past the 30 days,g/l with getting your cash$$.if he's local pay him a visit.maybe small claims court.if you have the proper business info.or chalk it up and move on.it's obviuos he is ducking you.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:28 PM
Jerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah he got me for a set of berks cats. Trying to get my money back.. not looking good.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:16 PM
Lazarus

I'm surprised dude is still in business. He was kinda big on the Sentra boards but I provided much better service and similar prices and so I took some customers away. IMO from a vendor standpoint he doesnt have good business practices and ethics. Make no mistake about it, while I strived for 100% customer satisfication no one is perfect and delays occur thats out of ones hands but he has about has many unhappy customers as he do happy ones. Thats not good.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:23 PM
chovaz

Originally Posted by Black Betty
Why do thesse threads krep coming up?

If you ordered from HP Auttoworks and it has been a very long time with no product and no contact, you are juat plain screwed. He's not going to ship to you and he's not going to respond to your inquiries. This has been going on for a long time now.

File a PayPal claim (if you were smart enough not to send it as a gift), file a lawsuit, or just be pissed off, but you won't be getting your product, your money, or even any contact. Dude is just a criminal, plain and simple.
I had the same stuff happen to me. Fake tracking number, broken promises, etc. I've given him a deadline of tomorrow and if I do not hear from him I will be filing a lawsuit. Not sure how well it's going to go now that the corporation has been administratively dissolved but figure it's the best way to get on the list of liabilities in case the dissolution actually happens.

Just plain horrible person to deal with.

Last edited by Black Betty; 03-25-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:37 PM
finagle69

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I know I'm in the minority, but I've had nothing but good experiences dealing with Andy. Even very recently.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:58 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Originally Posted by finagle69
I know I'm in the minority, but I've had nothing but good experiences dealing with Andy. Even very recently.
I ordered some things from him a couple of years ago and got good prices and service and received everything I ordered. I never got cheated or scammed either personally. However that doesn't meant that I'm going to stick up for him or try in any way to influence other to buy from him because I still get dozens of emails and PM's from members who have been scammed, lied to, cheated, and defrauded by him. If you keep playing Russian roulette and winning, great for you. But you do realize that the vast majority of people on this forum who send him money are just throwing it away with nothing ever being shipped to them and no contact from him, don't you? It seems to be especially true of those who buy wheels and other more expensive items. The Top Secret kit is still for sale on his site which we know he doesn't have in stock and can't order. What's the chances of that getting delivered after you give him $3200? Or after paying him $4600 for the CF version that never even got produced?

But don't listen to me, just google "hpautoworks" and look at the hits that come up. Compare positive stories like yours to ones who got scammed out of thousands of dollars. What's the ratio?
Old 03-25-2010, 03:36 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I am thinking of ordering my Stillen Supercharger through Andy
Old 03-25-2010, 05:32 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
I heard he's selling them for 3000$ a piece, shipping included.. hmmm
Old 03-25-2010, 08:14 PM
TJHG37S

No that's his installed price Sam, jump on it! He'll fly to you and install, promise!

Originally Posted by G37Sam
I heard he's selling them for 3000$ a piece, shipping included.. hmmm

Quick Reply: anybody can contact andy HPAUTO?!?!?!