Team OCGs Membership Application / About Us

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 01:35 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Exclamation Team OCGs Membership Application / About Us

There's nothing fancy about our club, We are just simply Enthusiasts that love our Infiniti G35s and G37s. Through that love we have found each other. Team OCGs ignores race, color, creed, religion, and economic background to focus on what's really important, the passion of turning our "daily drivers" into something a little more fun to drive. We are a kick-back team that's focused on creating a show car community where people with Gs from all walks of life can come together to share the joy that their cars give them. We get together every 1-2 months and hang out, show off our cars, take cruises and just simply have fun! We're all about friendship and meeting new people, and through meeting new people you'll get to learn new things, and even have connections to many things, not just Performance parts etc. Alot of us see each other even on the daily and weekly basis since many of us has become close friends. This is something for us when we all grow older and look back, we'll go " Damn that was some good ol times! "

The rules to joining is that, you must be open-friendly, own a G, and Show!! We don't need flaking members or members that would take advantage of the group, we're just here to have fun and at our important meetings and big meetings we would like every member to show unless there's an emergency etc. I'm very lenient and respectful of everyones schedule and we'll always give you a heads up notice long before any meet. If you're interested in joining Team OCGs, feel free to PM me or Levon (donpisto), whom is our Human Resource Director for recruiting. For any questions or info, please PM me or any of our members, or just post it one of our threads. If you're not into or interested in these kinds of clubs, please keep your comments and opinions to your self, this is for g35 and g37 enthusiasts only!

Staff Directory:
https://www.myg37.com/forums/o-c-g-c...nt-thread.html

Team OCGs has divisions available also in it, look at it as more of an fun activity to attend and a way to get more exposure for the hard work you put into modding your car, and or push your mods to the limit. The divisions available are the Enthusiast Members, Race/Track Members, and Show-Quality Members. This does not segregate any of us at all or doesn't rank anyone higher than the other or any of that nonesense, we are all treated equally and we are all invited to join any of these events, we just want to see if they're any dedicated vehicles that want to be dedicated to a certain criteria for representation of the Team. Of course, it's still considering upgrading, if a member upgrades to the show-team, they get all benefits that the team gets at shows, where a regular enthusiast member could not get that benefit because their car wasn't in the show, this goes same for the RACE/TRACK too, all of us are invited to go to the track and drive or watch. But those who want to join that have fast cars and want to do it professionally and or get exposure/media, this is where the race divison is available.

ENTHUSIAST MEMBERS:
This is ALL members, we are all interested and have pride in our vehicle and we are all true dedicated enthusiasts, every member who joins is a enthusiast member.

Your membership also enables you to purchase Team OCGs branded clothing, vinyls and other marketing materials for your ride. If we receive goodies from vendors or sponsors for the whole Team, you'll be included! You will be invited to all our events and be granted access to the member’s area of our forum where the fun continues after the shows and races! Enthusiast members may show and participate in all meets/events and go to shows to support show-car members and represent themselves as a active participant of the Team, but will not receive the member benefits of the show/race levels until membership is upgraded.

SHOW-QUALITY MEMBERS:
Show-Car Attend. membership is not for the weak. This member must have a good amount of $$ put into their car. It takes a special person to detail their car the night before a show, then get up early to load-in, clean the car again and then hang out with your fellow members for up to 12 hours at various locations throughout L.A., O.C, San Diego and sometimes even up North. There are major car-shows near by every couple months, and those who want to show-off their mod parts to the fullest, this is where they could. Cars will have to be dropped off the night before usually, and vehicle owner will have to show the next morning again hrs before the show even begins. It takes time and dedication for this type of thing, but if you're up for the exposure and fun, this is for you!

RACE/TRACK MEMBERS:
This is for members who want to race professionally and have a fast car that is worthy of showing off at the track/beating others and is suitable for the media. This section of the team is still in the works. I'll update members who are interested as progress goes by.

We have membership fees that are based as donations for our club when joining, the money would be used for stickers, t-shirts, things that WILL only benefit the team etc. We accept payments through paypal, and I'll take cash if paypal is not usable for a member. The minimum payment is $60.00, I have members sending me extra, its totally up to you, everything is appreciated.

Upon PMing me I need to know:

First & Last Name:

Birthday:

Phone #:

Car:

Location/City:

Myspace or Face Book if possible:

Pics of your car:

About yourself, status, occupation:

Year Average Income:

Level of Education:

Why would you like to Join?:

Mods in your car (Interior/Exterior/Engine):

What mods you are planning for your car:

Mod/Wins/Media/Sponsor/About your Car History:

Do you think you're able to take the time and dedication to being in car-shows, how? why?:

Once you send your app and your donations is made, and everything is set, you could join our members only forum. To join our Private Sub-Forum (Members Only), Team OutCast members click your user CPs, under networking select Group Memberships. Click to join Team Outcast, then await for me to accept you, once do, you'll have access to our Private Sub Forum!

Last edited by G37Rider92649; 09-29-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:08 PM
tigerG35Ss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh man, let me put myspace in ehehehe
Old 11-24-2008, 10:20 PM
g35_smilie
Team Outcast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Most definitely a proud member of Team OCGs, hope to see more new-coming members soon Ain't nothing but a G thaaang
Old 11-24-2008, 11:24 PM
Graham
Premier Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm sorry, an app? Ok.......... sorry I'm moving out of OC so I wouldn't be much of a good member.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:27 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

We have members from LA to San Gabriel Members still come down for meets, the group was based originally out of OC, thats why we got the name OCGs, and keeping it Gs cause every other club allow other cars or nissans, for us it's Gs only. Feel free to come out to our open autobacs meet & cruise to check it and hang out.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:28 PM
Graham
Premier Member

That's more my pace, I'll check something out if I'm back in the area checking on my doggy and mom.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Can I joins? I'm out in Riverside... Have gone to like fitty OC meets already though... LOL
Old 11-24-2008, 11:33 PM
Graham
Premier Member

nope
Old 11-24-2008, 11:34 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

I Fail.... LOL
Old 11-24-2008, 11:36 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Originally Posted by gamedog
Can I joins? I'm out in Riverside... Have gone to like fitty OC meets already though... LOL

Send PM

Last edited by G37Rider92649; 11-24-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:36 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Mandatory meets? Are you kidding me? Lol. FTL.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:38 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Originally Posted by Blackjack
Mandatory meets? Are you kidding me? Lol. FTL.

Haha not necessarily top priority mandatory meets, but meets where we would insist if members could request a day off from work to come in, i mean if worse comes to worse they cant, then oh wells? No harsh feeling here, so no ftl, thanks for your comment and thanks for making it clear for others though If you were near by, you could check out our epic OC meets
Old 11-24-2008, 11:42 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
Haha not necessarily top priority mandatory meets, but meets where we would insist if members could request a day off from work to come in, i mean if worse comes to worse they cant, then oh wells? No harsh feeling here, so no ftl, thanks for your comment and thanks for making it clear for others though If you were near by, you could check out our epic OC meets
Haha... Ok. Makes sense. Hopefully one day I'll make it out. I travel around the country (well actually the world) so maybe my travels will take me there around a meet time.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:45 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Really? Nice, seriously PM me if you're ever in Southern California and want to come out to a meet then, I'll buy you a drink
Old 11-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

PM sent 2C...

Quick Reply: Team OCGs Membership Application / About Us