Notices
Supporting Vendors Products and services, available for purchase from registered vendors.

H&R Springs G37 Sale!!!

Old 01-25-2008, 11:57 PM
  #16  
[email protected]
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,032
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Looks great! In the pictures I really can't tell much of a difference between the H&Rs and the S-Techs, but that's probably just the photos.
Yeah, white and black are the harder colors to see contrasts. The S-Tech's definately sit 1/4 to 3/8th inch lower.
sharif@forged is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 01:13 AM
  #17  
TerribleONE453
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Chatsworth CA
Posts: 4,404
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
how does it look like a ricer.... it would be pretty hard to make the G look ricey
TerribleONE453 is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 01:33 AM
  #18  
]\[ /-\ ]\/[
Registered User
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Houston...but NOLA is still home
Posts: 1,404
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by G-WIZ KID View Post
Waaay too low for my taste. Makes it look like a ricer.
]\[ /-\ ]\/[ is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 01:38 AM
  #19  
solopresident
Premier Member
 
solopresident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: So. Cal
Posts: 3,478
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wtf is rice about this drop? maybe the Rice you eat is getting to your head?
solopresident is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 08:43 AM
  #20  
Wicked_limitz
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 2,161
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^lol
Wicked_limitz is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 10:19 AM
  #21  
maxipad96
Registered User
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think people are a little off topic here. The point of this thread is to showcase a specific product and have actual real world shots of the H&R drop. Thanks to Sharif for being so proactive and doing that for us because before right now, we had no idea just speculation.

With that said, I think my car looks great!

To those who think the drop is too low, the one thing my cars have been over the years is anti-rice. In no way does this drop in person look too low. The body line lays at the top of the tire exactly what you would ask for. By far my favorite angle of the car in person is from the rear quarter panel looking down the side of the car.

Ride quality is also similar to stock, I would say about 90% the same. I have experienced no rubbing, and from my judgment it looks as if there is plenty of offset to safely play with in terms of wheel/tire width on all 4 corners.

Thanks again to Sharif and Forged Performance for a great deal on the springs and install. Truly a first class shop that cares to the greatest extent about each customers vehicle like it's their own.

Last edited by maxipad96; 01-26-2008 at 10:33 AM.
maxipad96 is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 09:36 PM
  #22  
[email protected]
Former Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,604
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by maxipad96 View Post
I think people are a little off topic here. The point of this thread is to showcase a specific product and have actual real world shots of the H&R drop. Thanks to Sharif for being so proactive and doing that for us because before right now, we had no idea just speculation.

With that said, I think my car looks great!

To those who think the drop is too low, the one thing my cars have been over the years is anti-rice. In no way does this drop in person look too low. The body line lays at the top of the tire exactly what you would ask for. By far my favorite angle of the car in person is from the rear quarter panel looking down the side of the car.

Ride quality is also similar to stock, I would say about 90% the same. I have experienced no rubbing, and from my judgment it looks as if there is plenty of offset to safely play with in terms of wheel/tire width on all 4 corners.

Thanks again to Sharif and Forged Performance for a great deal on the springs and install. Truly a first class shop that cares to the greatest extent about each customers vehicle like it's their own.
Nice meeting you Steve, your car looks sexy with lower springs
travis@forged is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 11:24 PM
  #23  
[email protected]
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,032
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Steve......appreciate the comments, and I will pass them on to the rest of the team!
sharif@forged is offline  
Old 01-28-2008, 05:12 PM
  #24  
SkyzDaL1m1T
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Encino,Ca
Posts: 1,306
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any group buys gonna start on these springs????would love to get them
SkyzDaL1m1T is offline  
Old 01-28-2008, 09:53 PM
  #25  
[email protected]
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,032
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SkyzDaL1m1T View Post
Any group buys gonna start on these springs????would love to get them
The margins are so slim, there is no room for a GB. We hope you'll eventually buy some other things from us, or have us professionally install them for you!
sharif@forged is offline  
Old 01-29-2008, 11:02 AM
  #26  
B L U E S L A T E
Registered User
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,113
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tirerack has them for a little cheaper, but nevertheless, you're price is great especially with the included shipping cost.
B L U E S L A T E is offline  
Old 01-29-2008, 07:16 PM
  #27  
[email protected]
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,032
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fast07GSdn View Post
Tirerack has them for a little cheaper, but nevertheless, you're price is great especially with the included shipping cost.
They will hurt you on shipping. And honestly, there is no money in springs guys.....

We always try to have the lowest prices out there on everything we sell.
sharif@forged is offline  
Old 01-29-2008, 08:50 PM
  #28  
SantiagoDraco
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ATX
Posts: 103
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bit too low for my taste as well. Really wish somone had springs with a tad less drop (especially considering they will settle even more).

I heard Eibach Pro's were going to be less, especially in the back. Anyone have any word?

Sharif any ideas on other springs or coilovers coming?

Thanks
SantiagoDraco is offline  
Old 01-29-2008, 11:15 PM
  #29  
[email protected]
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,032
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SantiagoDraco View Post
Bit too low for my taste as well. Really wish somone had springs with a tad less drop (especially considering they will settle even more).

I heard Eibach Pro's were going to be less, especially in the back. Anyone have any word?

Sharif any ideas on other springs or coilovers coming?

Thanks
TEIN's are in development right now, but nothing will be available for at least 3 months.

I too was a little surprised by the level of drop, but still think it looks great, and will look insane with a set of 20's.

Nobody that has seen my G37, have said its "too" low..even though I think its a tad on the slammed side.
Here is another shot of mine, lowered with the TEIN G35 springs, so it's about 1/4 inch lower than the H&R's. Click on the image to make it larger.
sharif@forged is offline  
Old 01-29-2008, 11:57 PM
  #30  
maxipad96
Registered User
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That looks so mean. Wish I had gotten black.
maxipad96 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: H&R Springs G37 Sale!!!


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.