Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

G Community for all of SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 08:19 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yea so cal is fairly large.

For example, from the valley to the south end of OC is about 2hrs. From OC to SD is about 2 hr. Then from OC to Nor cal is about 5-6 hrs. Nor cal and So cal is pretty much segregate because it's too far. Even SD and OC too due to the 2 hrs drive. The large meets, (HB and Irvine and Autobacs), people from the valley drive down and meet up. But normall, it's not that convenient, especially when most here have full time jobs.

Things seem to be going well for you in NY, why thinking about the change in environment? But if you do, So cal definitely has the market. Just look at all the aftermarket companies, majority are located in So Cal.

One last thing though, cops here will pull you over for red or blue ironmans. They will pull you over for stereo too loud, exhaust too loud, going 75 over 65, tint, no front license plate. You won't be able to get away with as much as I've seen in NY and FL, especially when it comes to headlight modding.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:10 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Been invovled in the community for a bit, been making meets and attending them for a while. SoCal has a super close community, Southern California's G35DRIVER has been Epic, 100,000s and 1000s of Post and I met TOO MANY people on there, to the point many of them are my close friends and almost as family status now. Met many good people on that website. Myg37 barely started up so it'll take time, but follow the g35driver tradition. We had a SoCalg website but it died out, there was more action on g35driver and there will always be action on there, because of that website we dont need a SoCal forum because their section for socal on there is so booming.

As for clubs, yes alot of clubs have started up. Its just hobbies and what men do, cars and friendship to bonding and competition, it's fun. As for us, our Team is more Directly into show Competition, every Team has their own goals. We concentrate on Infiniti VS Infiniti at the shows and that is what we aim in for. We're simple, tune and fix up our cars, do the best we can, and then go compete, see what your babys got and see how it does. We go to shows hoping one of our members place a trophy. Of course we're not top dogs yet, like the original R-Rides guys, those guys are OGs of the Infiniti Competition Scene and set the standards, but we follow the trail knowing and hoping one day to be successful too. We still have an Enthusiast Divison for members to hang out that arent ready to show yet.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:29 PM
TJHG37S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm, never been pulled over with my Arc Reactor, white city lights and no amber strip - prolly cause I'm whitey.

They're profiling you Emil! You and Sep, haha!

Originally Posted by sTiLLBaLLiN37
BTW LA cops are really picky, they pull you over for everything and anything, white signal bulbs, no amber strip, no front plate.

I got pulled over last night for my super white license plate LEDs. lol
Old 08-10-2009, 05:32 PM
ShanesG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I donno over the past year there have been at least 5 new teams....when i was thinking about it along time ago i was like sweet, then now that i have one it's like damn, it is weird have so many teams around especially when most of them have the same goal...