Site Feedback & Suggestions For posting feedback and suggestions regarding MyG37.com

Are we moving too many threads?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 12:11 PM
O NO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holla Mista Chekov

How 'bout an update on your navigating the site since the many good suggestions that got posted here to ya.

Don't want you being an unhappy camper bro

Heads UP, I'm thinking about hoisting another 5 or so sub forums j/k j/k

It's all good
Old 07-13-2008, 06:41 PM
Chekov
Senior Citizen

Received 87 Likes on 66 Posts
Well, I went out of town on Friday and just got back. I used the new post suggestion and it seems to be working out OK. Of course I had to go through seven pages on new posts just now, but that’s either a good thing, or we have a serious post ***** problem.

At any rate, going though material today that I was not interested in was much faster.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:57 PM
beestea

Originally Posted by Chekov
Well, I went out of town on Friday and just got back. I used the new post suggestion and it seems to be working out OK. Of course I had to go through seven pages on new posts just now, but that’s either a good thing, or we have a serious post ***** problem.

At any rate, going though material today that I was not interested in was much faster.
Chekov, I complained about the same thing a few months ago.... I am used to reading a lot of bigger forums that don't moderate as much and I don't really like using the "new posts" feature because it gives you all of the junk you don't care about.

While I prefer the less moderated, everything mostly relevant goes into the general forum, our moderators and admin don't. Either way its still a great forum and there is lots of valuable info on here so I still appreciate the service
Old 07-13-2008, 08:03 PM
J.Oh

Originally Posted by Chekov

i think this is the case