(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

FS Battle Version Rear Camber & Toe Arms (Fits G37 & 370Z)

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 12:18 PM
donpisto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Battle Version Rear Camber & Toe Arms (Fits G37 & 370Z)

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Coupe, 2010+ G37 Sedan, 2008-2009 G37 Coupe, 2008-2009 G37 Sedan, Other Model G's
Location (State/Prov): CA
Item Condition: Used

ALL SOLD!

Copy and paste from G35driver, but since the rear arms fit the V36/Z34 platform, figured I'd post here. In case you know anyone with a V35/Z33 platform interested in the front upper A arms, please pass this onto them.

I'm going back to OEM for a while and I just swapped out my camber and toe arms and I won't be needing these for a while so they are up for sale.

Here are the following parts I have:

1) Modified Cusco front upper a arms
2) Battle Version rear camber arms (custom, can go back to original)
3) Battle Version toe arms (custom, can go back to original)

Rear camber and toe arms will fit G35/G37/350Z/370Z. Front upper A arms will only fit G35/350Z, don't think those will fit on the G37/370Z.

* All parts have dirt on them, but will be cleaned up prior to selling *

1) Modified Cusco front upper A arms:
These arms were modified (plate flipped and hole opened) to allow more negative camber. Depending on your drop, you can get up to -6 camber up front for a really aggressive setup (20x11 -12 fits up front...and on a sedan with just a fender pinch). Flip the plate back around and it will be just like having regular Cusco A arms. These are in great condition. I'm asking $350 OBO for them.

Normal:

Modified:

2) Battle Version rear camber arms:
These are longer than the regular ones, however, you can swap them for whatever length you need. I'm in contact with the owner (Alex Pfeiffer, does all my suspension work like modified the Cusco arms) so he can help you out with that. These particular links that are on right now can give up to about -10 or -12 degrees of camber, more than most would need. Previously I had the regular ones which gave up to about -6 or so degrees of camber. Alex can get you whatever length you need to suit your needs, whether you need more negative or positive camber. These can work with S13 & S14's as well, possibly other vehicles too. Price is $125 FIRM.

Red rod below the silver one:

3) Battle Version toe arms:
You will need a true coilover setup since this will replace the spring bucket. I had -8 camber and these arms brought my toe back to 0.00. Again, these can be swapped for other links, to suit your needs according to your camber. These can work with S13 & S14's as well, possibly other vehicles too. Price is $125 FIRM.

Silver rod:

Parts with username:

I am willing to ship. Prices do not include shipping. If paying via Pay Pal, add 3% or send payment as gift so there are no fees. Shipping each item individually with the lower 48 states will be no more than $10-$15. Willing to ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and worldwide as well. Extra cost in shipping apply. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Last edited by donpisto; 05-24-2011 at 11:46 AM.