Model: G37x Coupe
Price: $13000
Mileage: 89000
Color: slate grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): OH

Originally Posted by darkkon
define rust.
13k-15k you said for clean, rebuilt titles go for maybe a grand less if that. you act like its worthless, i only exclusively sell rebuilt titled cars and know the market clearly more than you do on 1 vehicle. lol
plus your kind of an idiot to not understand the new tires, new rotors and new brakes with like 500 miles on it so if you dont want to take into account that 2 grand then sure, shed be around 11k

moron
haha coming from the guy who has yet to sell the car when it’s the hottest used car market in over 50 years. You overpriced and it’s as simple as that.
Old 11-18-2020, 06:07 PM
hiddensalami
Registered Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
define rust.
13k-15k you said for clean, rebuilt titles go for maybe a grand less if that. you act like its worthless, i only exclusively sell rebuilt titled cars and know the market clearly more than you do on 1 vehicle. lol
plus your kind of an idiot to not understand the new tires, new rotors and new brakes with like 500 miles on it so if you dont want to take into account that 2 grand then sure, shed be around 11k

moron
Sounds like you’re mad you can’t sell a car, it’s overpriced considering it’s a rebuilt title. Rebuilt titles don’t go for 1 grand less, definitely more like 2-3 grand less. The car isn’t worth what you’re asking, at least not to the majority of people.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:23 AM
Joyryde
Banned

Received 61 Likes on 57 Posts
Not to pour salt on the wounds, but I've got to agree with the others here. You can find a clean title for a couple grand less and probably the same or less amount of miles. If I were to buy a G37 for $13,000 in today's market, I'd expect it to be almost immaculate and not have any damage or a rebuilt title. The curbed wheels, dings, and crumpled fenders aren't doing any good. Would also recommend cleaning the inside of the car when taking pictures for a listing.
Old 11-20-2020, 11:53 AM
stealthee
Registered Member

Received 200 Likes on 155 Posts
define rust.

moron
Not trying to bash here, just trying to educate.

Rebuilt title affects a car's value by about 40%, not "just a few grand." New tires, brakes, brakes, and rotors don't add value to a car either. It's just one less thing a buyer can pick at in negotiations.

And your point about the air bag popping totaling the car is false. A car is only totaled if the damage exceeds ~70% of the value of the car. The fact that the car has a rebuilt title suggests that the damage was far greater than you are letting on.

It sounds to me like you overestimated what you could get out of this car. The fact that you've been sitting on it for 13 months should tell you that. I've found the exact year and model with similar or even less mileage for $10k-$12k. Knowing that, with the R title, this car is worth right around $7k. You might find someone that might give you closer to $10k if you get lucky, but good luck with that.
The following users liked this post:
Birdie (11-20-2020)
Old 11-21-2020, 09:44 AM
paab
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
To give you an idea of what my car just sold for yesterday, a 2010 G37xS sedan at 111k miles with every available options and all maintenance since initial purchase with tasteful mods, listed for 12500, sold in 2 weeks at 10k. Got a multiple offers for 11-12k but not cash ready. Buyer came and saw the car and bought it 2 days later for reference. I could have held out and gotten at least 11k but didn’t want to go through the hassle.

Old 11-22-2020, 07:08 AM
doctorg37xs
Registered Member

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
I'll add to paab's response and mention that I sold my 2010 G37xS Anniversary Edition Sedan for $12,500 locally in 2.5 weeks. Modded out with expensive/rare stuff, clean title, maintenance records, and in immaculate condition. Had it listed at $14,000K. You're likely going to have to budge on your price it seems. It sucks to realize that, but in the end it's the most likely outcome.

Also, you might get better energy flowing your way from the universe if you weren't so rude to strangers on the internet! Just some friendly advice
Old 11-23-2020, 09:12 AM
darkkon
Registered Member

Originally Posted by doctorg37xs
I

Also, you might get better energy flowing your way from the universe if you weren't so rude to strangers on the internet! Just some friendly advice
you do realize i was first offended by false information correct? otherwise i wouldnt have to call people idiots if they really werent being one to myself. now other people who join the idiot crowd dont see the idiots stand out like i do. lmfao
Originally Posted by stealthee
Not trying to bash here, just trying to educate.

Rebuilt title affects a car's value by about 40%, not "just a few grand." New tires, brakes, brakes, and rotors don't add value to a car either. It's just one less thing a buyer can pick at in negotiations.

And your point about the air bag popping totaling the car is false. A car is only totaled if the damage exceeds ~70% of the value of the car. The fact that the car has a rebuilt title suggests that the damage was far greater than you are letting on.

It sounds to me like you overestimated what you could get out of this car. The fact that you've been sitting on it for 13 months should tell you that. I've found the exact year and model with similar or even less mileage for $10k-$12k. Knowing that, with the R title, this car is worth right around $7k. You might find someone that might give you closer to $10k if you get lucky, but good luck with that.
okay i almost didnt respond to you because of how falsely misleading your information is, and which is why i dont waste time on people like you. you should probably google or call an insurance company and the first thing they will tell you is if the airbag pops and theres even NO DAMAGE TO THE CAR, BY LAW IT MUST BE TITLED SALVAGE. ****ing retard hope you learn to wipe that spit off your chin before you talk to grown ups
i have bought vehicles with no damage and the airbag popped before when the recalls for those japanese airbag maker went out of business, guess where some of those vehicles ended up salvage auctions.and the other vehiccles that airbags didnt pop were clearly replaced by recall

clearly you dont go to auction yards and buy salvage vehicles for a living otherwise youd be more educated, clearly i havent repaired one fender and a little scuffed rims because im putting my time elsewhere.

ive owned her since 55k on the title, you clearly think if she had more damage or a ****ing problem she wouldnt have double the miles arleady

this is why you people are a waste of my intelligence and time, but the majority of the population is that way so i cant expect much from a bunch of people who probably dont even know how to repair or let alone install a transmission.

so have fun trying to figure things out in life, clearly i dont give a **** either way selling it or not being posted this long

and if you were actually intelligent if she had more damage i would be selling her for cheap as **** trying to get rid of her.

so clearly we all know who the ****ing idiots are here. and im done wasting any more of my time on this forum either. ill keep her rather than sell her to any of the dumbass brainless idiots that dont deserve her or know how to drive her.
Old 11-23-2020, 09:14 AM
Jee37
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Bro you should get off this forum. You having a bad day AND a hard time selling this car lol. You gotta relax bud.
Old 11-23-2020, 09:17 AM
darkkon
Registered Member

Smile

Originally Posted by Jee37
Bro you should get off this forum. You having a bad day AND a hard time selling this car lol. You gotta relax bud.
nah it aint like that, its about educating the dumbasses on here. and yeah, im done here clearly. none of you deserve her, i made that decision when i put new tires rotors brakes and more on her
Old 11-23-2020, 09:17 AM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,606 Likes on 3,449 Posts
you do realize i was first offended by false information correct? otherwise i wouldnt have to call people idiots if they really werent being one to myself. now other people who join the idiot crowd dont see the idiots stand out like i do. lmfao

okay i almost didnt respond to you because of how falsely misleading your information is, and which is why i dont waste time on people like you. you should probably google or call an insurance company and the first thing they will tell you is if the airbag pops and theres even NO DAMAGE TO THE CAR, BY LAW IT MUST BE TITLED SALVAGE. ****ing retard hope you learn to wipe that spit off your chin before you talk to grown ups

clearly if im asking alot for it its immaculate and i dont give a **** about selling her.

ive owned her since 55k on the title, you clearly think if she had more damage or a ****ing problem she wouldnt have double the miles arleady

this is why you people are a waste of my intelligence and time, but the majority of the population is that way so i cant expect much from a bunch of people who probably dont even know how to repair or let alone install a transmission.

so have fun trying to figure things out in life, clearly i dont give a **** either way selling it or not being posted this long

and if you were actually intelligent if she had more damage i would be selling her for cheap as **** trying to get rid of her.

so clearly we all know who the ****ing idiots are here. and im done wasting any more of my time on this forum either. ill keep her rather than sell her to any of the dumbass brainless idiots that dont deserve her or know how to drive her.
The seller has been banned for one month, for obvious reasons.

This thread is closed. I'm not going to delete it, but rather leave it here as an example on how not to behave. For context on the absurdity here, this self-appointed genius, this towering intellect, didn't know whether or not he owns an IPL.

darkkon, if you're still on the forum after your one month time-out, your only saving grace will be humility. Good luck with that.

Last edited by Rochester; 11-24-2020 at 08:50 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Rochester:
jpowersjr2 (01-27-2021), VQ37VHR7ATX (01-28-2021)