Year: 2008
Make: Infiniti
Model: G37
Price: $28500
Mileage: 28000
Color: Pearl White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): MD

2008 G37S, just broke 28,000 miles yesterday (3/14/11). Sport package, Premium package, Navigation package (including but not limited to: illuminated kick plates, Ipod/aux hook up, rear view camera, heated power seats, bluetooth, 11 speaker Bose system, rear spoiler, sport bumper, etc.)

- Eibach Pro Kit
- 20" Vossen VVS-CV2 machine faced with 235F 265R (no rubbing, >1k miles on tires) +20 offset
- 18% tint
- interior lighting mod with discrete power switch next to trunk release button
- wired for sub hookup; can be left as is or I can remove wiring if buyer desires
*lots more pics available, PM or text for more - I can't upload much*

No defects to write about - to be super picky, the front bumper has a few dots from highway driving but they're only visible if you're looking for them (presumably small rocks that kicked up at some point). There is a paint chip the size of a nickle next to the drivers side door that was re-painted, again really hard to tell unless you know it is there. Tint was done professionally at Performance Window Tinting in Columbia, MD last fall, and after this winter there are a couple tiny scratches... they quoted me 30$ to fix them and I will have this done before buyer picks up the car.

All in all, this car is in perfect condition. The paint still shines brilliantly, the leather is in near-new condition (minus slight wear on drivers seat edge from entry/exit, but nothing out of the ordinary), no stains, non-smoker, electronically sound, does NOT use synthetic oil so if you choose to make the switch you're more than welcome to.

After a nightmare start to 2011 financially (medical bill, car accident in girlfriend's car during snow storm, moving expenses), I am looking to sell my 2008 G37S as much as it breaks my heart. I guess my plan is to replace it with an older 350z or something that I can still have SOME fun in, and hopefully a year or so down the road when I have these bills paid off and my job is in a better economic state (I am in health insurance sales...) I can once again start looking for the White on Black style G37 of my dreams.

Diego, Brian and Jay - you all have been so helpful with everything G-related and I can't begin to tell you how much I DONT want to sell this car! But like I said, hopefully sooner rather than later I will be back in the mix once the dust settles.
Attached Thumbnails '08 G37S pearl w/20" Vossen CV2, Eibach, 20%tint-imag0026.jpg   '08 G37S pearl w/20" Vossen CV2, Eibach, 20%tint-imag0027.jpg   '08 G37S pearl w/20" Vossen CV2, Eibach, 20%tint-imag0040.jpg  
Old 03-15-2011, 02:19 PM
VossenG37S

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Wow dude hate to see this go but GL w everything, I'm sure I'n a couple years when the Next Gen G arrives u will be back to the inifiniti just take care of what's imptnt first.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:27 PM
TheDrain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diego how did I know you would be the first to respond! Thanks, and you are right on with that assumption... as bad of timing as this is, I'm actually looking to buy a place with my g/f - soon to be fiance, both of those things will require funding lol, so sadly I do have a motive for sale :-(
Old 03-15-2011, 02:59 PM
SRG

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
wow, gorgeous looking car...Good Luck with the Sale...Hope everything works out for you.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:16 PM
TheDrain

Thanks a lot man much appreciated
Old 03-15-2011, 09:27 PM
superleggera

would you part on rims?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:17 PM
IntangibleBW

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yea i'd be interested in the wheels and spoiler if you were up for selling those separate..

either way glws man. sorry to hear about your troubles.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:40 PM
TheDrain

I have had a few PM's about this already - i would be willing to part out the rims eventually, but since i JUST listed the car here and on autotrader priced with wheels, i want to see if i can get any hits first. i guess what im trying to say is i want to sell the car first before i part out the rims, so if theyre still available at that time i will post them

and about the spoiler, i have a feeling that the process of selling the spoiler alone would probably be too inconvenient and take away from the appearance of the car more than it would make sense for me financially right now

Originally Posted by superleggera
would you part on rims?
Originally Posted by IntangibleBW
yea i'd be interested in the wheels and spoiler if you were up for selling those separate..

either way glws man. sorry to hear about your troubles.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:13 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Sad day bro...Best of Luck w/ everything!
Old 03-18-2011, 12:57 PM
jjasonSU

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Nice looking ride. Super clean. glws
Old 03-22-2011, 10:17 AM
TheDrain

more pics

for more pics, here is my auto trader add - this sale is with stock wheels

Cars for Sale: 2008 Infiniti G37 Sport in COLUMBIA, MD 21045: Coupe Details - 296016689 - AutoTrader.com

Last edited by TheDrain; 03-22-2011 at 10:21 AM. Reason: accidentally quoted a PM
Old 03-22-2011, 10:33 AM
JohnnysG
Registered Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
So does that mean you are selling the wheels separately? What about the eibachs?
Old 03-22-2011, 10:42 AM
TheDrain

i listed the car on autotrader with Vossens separate only because i feel like shoppers on autotrader are more concerned about price, therefore my add is listed more "competitively" in their eyes by being sold with stock wheels (though if someone wanted the Vossens i think i wrote in the description that i would negotiate price)... on this forum though, the price reflects the car being sold WITH the Vossen wheels (and stocks if the buyer wants). i feel like this community is more appreciative of mods so i wanted to post with everything included. im not parting out the Eibachs because honestly, it would be more of a pain in the a$$ the have them removed and then sell than it would be worth... you can find them online for 300$ or less brand new, its installation that gets expensive when you're a chump like me that doesnt know how to mount his own $hit!

thanks for clarifying tho

Originally Posted by JohnnysG
So does that mean you are selling the wheels separately? What about the eibachs?
Old 03-23-2011, 05:41 PM
BooSa37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Whatttttt. I can't believe this bro, oh man just when I thought we was going to have the biggest vossen shot ever you pull this out :/ oh well, like I always say "priorities first" GLWS bro
Old 03-23-2011, 07:50 PM
TheDrain

priorities is sadly what i have had to consider... but luck can change (or so i hope) and you know what they say - it aint over til the fat lady sings... if we did a photo shoot i would prolly be getting offers for YOUR car though lol!

Originally Posted by BooSa37
Whatttttt. I can't believe this bro, oh man just when I thought we was going to have the biggest vossen shot ever you pull this out :/ oh well, like I always say "priorities first" GLWS bro

Quick Reply: FS '08 G37S pearl w/20" Vossen CV2, Eibach, 20%tint