Year: 2008
Make: Infiniti
Model: G37
Price: $25500
Mileage: 45000
Color: Platinum Graphite
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): AZ

Up for sale is a 2008 G37 Coupe in Platinum Graphite with a 6 speed manual transmission. The car is a sport package equipped vehicle with premium package and bluetooth. It has 39,600 miles on it, but it is my daily driver, so the mileage will increase.

It has been serviced meticulously, and all major services have been done at the proper intervals under the premium service schedule, including a transmission fluid and rear differential fluid change at 30k miles. Brake fluid flush and clutch fluid flush were also performed at that time, as well as air filter replacement and the in cabin filter replacement. The front brakes were also replaced by Infiniti Of Scottsdale approximately a month and half ago.

All TSB have also been completed and all paperwork is available at the time of sale. I've also had the dash cover replaced under warranty for peeling issues, as well as the steering wheel for trim peeling issues.

The car is near flawless with a few minor chips here and there in the paint that are not noticeable until you get up close. I am unable to take any photos tonight due to story weather, but I will take a lot of pictures tomorrow and post them up, especially of any chips or wear and tear items.

Best way to reach me would be a PM on here. I will also post up the VIN number when I put the pictures up.

Last edited by koa789; 12-04-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:23 PM
koa789

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, here are the pictures as promised.

First is a scratch on the passenger side door. I have a tape measure in the picture for reference. It is not noticeable from more than 4 feet away.

Second is a scratch on the passenger side rear quarter panel close to the door. This one can barely be seen up close and it is only in the clear coat. Once again, a tape measure is in the picture for reference.

Third is a gap in the rear bumper that Infiniti just plain refuses to adjust and I keep getting told it is normal. I also see this on a fair amount of G37s in the area, but I still push to get it fixed every time I go to the dealer. You also have to be looking for this to notice it.

Fourth is the wear on the bolster on the driver's seat. Infiniti said this is normal wear and tear and would not cover it under warranty.

Fifth is scratches on the passenger side wheels.

Front.

Rear.

And now onto the rest of the car.

Steering wheel replaced by the dealer due to peeling trim.

Replaced the old plastic scratched door pulls with 2009 washi trim pieces. I don't know why they didn't do this from the start.

Tires have plenty of life on them, they are only a few months old.

Other than the issues pictured above, the car is flawless and runs like a champ. I only use Pennzoil Ultra in it and the car is driven approximately 80% highway, 20% city during the week. I also take trips to California frequently so I would say about 85% of the total mileage on the car is all highway driving. The car does not disappoint. The in service date for the car was August of 2007 so the warranty is good until August 29th of 2011.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:59 PM
koa789

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ttt.

/