Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3rd Gen WiFi Kindle and Original PSP

Category: Non-Automotive
Price: $140
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): NY
Item Condition: Used

Forsale:

1. Original PSP: Comes with charger, and the movies. This was bought by my sister to watch movies, but she used it couple of times during her vacations and never used it again. It's in great working condition, and it has been sitting in my drawer for some time now. Figure ill try selling it since I'm not using it. There's is absolutely nothing wrong with it and it looks new. Asking: $85 plus shipping with all the movies.

2. Kindle: 3rd Generation, Wifi only. This was given to me by my girlfriend since she won it in her X-mas party raffle last week. I opened it, and I thought I was going to use it, but realized I don't read books. hah. So decided to just sell it. It's practically new, hasn't left it's case since last week and for taking pictures.
Asking Price is $70 plus shipping.

If you want to buy both ill sell both for $140 shipped, only in USA. Comes as is, no refunds. Ill send it USPS with insurance and tracking number. Accept Pay pal only, Send it as a gift avoid fees. thanks.
Attached Thumbnails 3rd Gen WiFi Kindle and Original PSP-11.jpg   3rd Gen WiFi Kindle and Original PSP-22.jpg   3rd Gen WiFi Kindle and Original PSP-33.jpg   3rd Gen WiFi Kindle and Original PSP-44.jpg   3rd Gen WiFi Kindle and Original PSP-55.jpg