Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Carsmo A/C & radio *****

Category: Accessories
Price: $123456
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Other Model G's
Location (State/Prov): NY
Item Condition: Brand New

Looking for Carsmo ***** used or new. I know they are discontinued. If anyone is willing to part with theirs please let me know. Paypal ready.
Old 02-10-2021, 04:02 PM
ARC_Rab
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ARC_Rab
Looking for Carsmo ***** used or new. I know they are discontinued. If anyone is willing to part with theirs please let me know. Paypal ready.
anyone have?
Old 02-11-2021, 01:17 AM
Andyrd504
Registered Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Good luck there bud, it took me quite a while to find some used ones. You may get lucky with someone getting rid of their car, but it might take a little while.
Old 02-11-2021, 01:34 AM
ARC_Rab
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Andyrd504
Good luck there bud, it took me quite a while to find some used ones. You may get lucky with someone getting rid of their car, but it might take a little while.
Thanks! Yea I figured that! In it for the long haul. Or you could sell me yours?
Old 02-11-2021, 04:15 AM
Andyrd504
Registered Member

Thanks! Yea I figured that! In it for the long haul. Or you could sell me yours?

, sorry buddy that’s just not a possibility, really good try though because I looked all over for these *****. That’s probably the best $65 that I spent on this car. I honestly don’t understand why they would stop making them. They had to be making money selling them. Now that I have them in the car there is no way I could go back to the old black rubber ones. Getting me to sell them would be like trying to get Luke Skywalker to go to the dark side.

Side note, I do happen to know of someone that offered to sell me theirs but they wanted $95. And to be honest with you knowing how much I love the way they look and feel in the car, I probably would spend that much on them now (especially how hard it is to get them). I’m always hoping one day I will run across a pair that end up at the salvage yard like pull-a-part by accident. It’s probably never going to happen but hey, I’m a dreamer.

If you wouldn’t mind paying that much for them I could see if they are still interested in letting them go. Not sure if that’s something you would be interested in, just figured I would ask.

Good luck either way
Old 02-11-2021, 05:54 AM
ARC_Rab
Registered Member

, sorry buddy that’s just not a possibility, really good try though because I looked all over for these *****. That’s probably the best $65 that I spent on this car. I honestly don’t understand why they would stop making them. They had to be making money selling them. Now that I have them in the car there is no way I could go back to the old black rubber ones. Getting me to sell them would be like trying to get Luke Skywalker to go to the dark side.

Side note, I do happen to know of someone that offered to sell me theirs but they wanted $95. And to be honest with you knowing how much I love the way they look and feel in the car, I probably would spend that much on them now (especially how hard it is to get them). I’m always hoping one day I will run across a pair that end up at the salvage yard like pull-a-part by accident. It’s probably never going to happen but hey, I’m a dreamer.

If you wouldn’t mind paying that much for them I could see if they are still interested in letting them go. Not sure if that’s something you would be interested in, just figured I would ask.

Good luck either way
Appreciate you! For those ***** I wouldn't mind paying that much. Please let me know so I can make this happen.
Old 02-17-2021, 03:58 AM
ARC_Rab
Registered Member

Still need these
Old 02-20-2021, 08:21 PM
ARC_Rab
Registered Member

Good luck either way
Please tell you friend to message me again
Old 02-21-2021, 05:03 AM
Andyrd504
Registered Member

Please tell you friend to message me again
I had sent the guy a message but still have not gotten a response. I will send him another message and I’ll let you know if I hear anything. Like I said before, I can not make any promises but the least I could do is try. I’ll let you know if I hear back.
Old 02-21-2021, 10:40 AM
ARC_Rab
Registered Member

I had sent the guy a message but still have not gotten a response. I will send him another message and I’ll let you know if I hear anything. Like I said before, I can not make any promises but the least I could do is try. I’ll let you know if I hear back.
Thank you
Old 02-21-2021, 08:31 PM
EnYcee-G
Registered Member

Received 63 Likes on 57 Posts
There’s very similar ***** on eBay if your interested, I can link you. Lemme know.
Old 02-22-2021, 01:53 PM
BeeW
Registered Member

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts
Originally Posted by EnYcee-G
There’s very similar ***** on eBay if your interested, I can link you. Lemme know.
Everything I've ever seen on ebay is a faux or thin metal skin on a plastic ****.
The heavy solid milled steel goes a huge way for premium feel.
They'll even turn themselves through hard corners and potholes sometimes.
The following users liked this post:
EnYcee-G (02-22-2021)
Old 02-23-2021, 10:20 AM
DazHavoc
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jumping on this thread because I just bought my 2013x and this is the first mod I wanted to do and sad to see how hard it is to find. So if anyone knows anyone else let me know please! Lol
Old 02-23-2021, 02:28 PM
ARC_Rab
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DazHavoc
Jumping on this thread because I just bought my 2013x and this is the first mod I wanted to do and sad to see how hard it is to find. So if anyone knows anyone else let me know please! Lol
Lol get in line bud lol
The following users liked this post:
DazHavoc (02-23-2021)
Old 02-23-2021, 03:22 PM
DazHavoc
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lol get in line bud lol
yeah man lol right behind ya

Quick Reply: WTB Carsmo A/C & radio knobs