Stock oem air intake

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $9999
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Sedan
Location (State/Prov): CA
Item Condition: Used

Hi,

I am looking for a stock (oem) air intake: tube, box, element, etc...the whole thing. If you have parts, please let me know what you have. New or used is okay. I was told that the coupe parts should fit as well but if not, I would appreciate anyone letting me know.

You can pm or email me directly at [email protected]. I respond quicker by email since it is linked to my phone.

Thanks guys!
Old 02-06-2018, 01:30 PM   #2  
airanp

Hey man, my name is Airan and I just replaced my intakes with a R2C CAI. I have the complete intake for both sides as well as K&N drop in filters that were only in there a week or two before i put on the other intakes. I am in fl but I could ship it if you wanted to cover the cost. Let me know what you think and we can work on a price. I am at work so I wont be able to check messages later this evening. I would just email you directly but I can't access outside email at work.

Closed Thread