(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

FS FS: OEM Parts (calipers, swaybars, springs, intake tubes, sunroof)

Old 09-11-2017, 09:24 AM
woofersus
Registered Member

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
FS: OEM Parts (calipers, swaybars, springs, intake tubes, sunroof)

Category: OEM Parts
Price: $23846513
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Coupe, 2010+ G37 Sedan
Location (State/Prov): OH
Item Condition: Brand New

Trying to clear out some OEM parts after my upgrades. Also my old sunroof panel which was frivolously replaced while the insurance company's checkbook was open. All parts are from a 2011 sedan, though the calipers and intake tubes will fit coupes as well. Not sure about the sunroof. Will ship at buyer's expense.

• Full set of non-sport calipers with lines. They still worked great when I replaced them with Akebonos. Prefer to sell these as a full set. $175
  • Sunroof panel with surround. I can only find one very small chip on this and it was pretty tough to photograph. You really have to be looking for it to see it $175
  • Swaybars. 65k miles, in very good shape. Come with bushings + brackets, although you should probably replace the bushings as long as they're off. They aren't expensive. $75
  • Springs - around 90k miles on these but there were no problems with them and they still look pretty good. $50
  • Intake Tubes - include clamps and resonator. $50

Attached Thumbnails FS: OEM Parts (calipers, swaybars, springs, intake tubes, sunroof)-imag0408.jpg   FS: OEM Parts (calipers, swaybars, springs, intake tubes, sunroof)-imag0411.jpg   FS: OEM Parts (calipers, swaybars, springs, intake tubes, sunroof)-imag1314.jpg   FS: OEM Parts (calipers, swaybars, springs, intake tubes, sunroof)-imag1312.jpg   FS: OEM Parts (calipers, swaybars, springs, intake tubes, sunroof)-imag1399.jpg  

Search this Thread