Registered Member

Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): AL
Item Condition: Brand New

Originally Posted by m3clubracer
Ha ha! Sorry I was a little lazy searching for that color and couldn't find any quickly so I used yours! 🙁
I was just messing with you! lol
Old 06-24-2017, 05:48 AM
bmarshall8

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Why fronts only? Do the rears not clear the fender without modification? Or, are you running super low...? They're sweet wheels - good luck!

Here are some silver ones for $350 ea. Nissan 370Z Wheel Part Number 62588 FRONT - 370Z - Nissan
Old 06-24-2017, 08:28 AM
m3clubracer
Registered Member

Received 81 Likes on 74 Posts
I suppose I could use the rears as well. 350 is sweet, but...like new. Something to consider for sure.
Old 06-26-2017, 05:49 PM
deeliciousqueen

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by bmarshall8
Why fronts only? Do the rears not clear the fender without modification? Or, are you running super low...? They're sweet wheels - good luck!

Here are some silver ones for $350 ea. Nissan 370Z Wheel Part Number 62588 FRONT - 370Z - Nissan
Those are good price! at first i thought they were new until I saw the word "used" I wonder if they have curb rash on them or they refinished them before reselling? I also wonder why the 13-14 yr are cheaper than the rest 09-12 models hmm..

I am looking for a stag set, hopefully this is the end of my years of searching.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:13 PM
bmarshall8

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by deeliciousqueen
Those are good price! at first i thought they were new until I saw the word "used" I wonder if they have curb rash on them or they refinished them before reselling? I also wonder why the 13-14 yr are cheaper than the rest 09-12 models hmm..

I am looking for a stag set, hopefully this is the end of my years of searching.
Yeah, that's the best deal I have ever found. They say "Like New", so I wouldn't imagine they have curb rash. I have never purchased from that vendor before. But, on their "About" page, they say: "The OEM rims that we sell are guaranteed to be in immaculate condition and are sold with a 30-day return policy." and "If for any reason you aren’t 100% satisfied, we will be more than happy to issue any exchange or refund within the limits of our return policy." they also invite your questions.

Not to mention, I always feel comfortable purchasing online with my credit card because it is so easy to get my money back via the Credit Card company if there are any surprises that don't match the ad description.

Go get your wheels, deeliciousqueen! :-)