(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

FS Whiteline diff bushing kit, 2 sets, Ohio.

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Synolimit

Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts
Whiteline diff bushing kit, Ohio.

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $80
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Coupe, 2010+ G37 Sedan, 2008-2009 G37 Coupe, 2008-2009 G37 Sedan, Other Model G's
Location (State/Prov): OH
Item Condition: Brand New

Selling a brand new WL diff bushing kit. I bought the kit and one bushing was slightly over sized for the metal sleeve to fit so they sent me a whole new kit. I welded the sleeve to add girth so it would fit into the bushing as tight as the other side would. Then I ground it smooth so its a nice tight smooth fit! It will work 100% without issue.

$80 for the kit.

Name:  image_zps153a3e76.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  68.8 KB

Name:  image_zpsfa8b37ee.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  30.2 KB

Name:  image_zpsf0e38552.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  36.3 KB
Attached Thumbnails Whiteline diff bushing kit, 2 sets, Ohio.-image.jpg  

Last edited by Synolimit; 02-25-2014 at 09:38 AM.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:49 AM
Synolimit

Bump".....
Old 02-24-2014, 11:04 AM
AcidWARP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Is this just the two side bushings? Where's the rear bushing?
Old 02-24-2014, 11:06 AM
Synolimit

Originally Posted by AcidWARP
Is this just the two side bushings? Where's the rear bushing?
In the package. Its a complete kits as I said.

Last edited by Synolimit; 02-25-2014 at 09:40 AM.
Old 09-14-2014, 04:46 PM
Synolimit

Bump....
Old 09-16-2014, 02:14 PM
serega13

Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts
I'll buy a set
Old 09-16-2014, 07:51 PM
Synolimit

Sold, be in the mail tomorrow.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:02 PM
PongSanity

Received 129 Likes on 114 Posts
You got a pm sir.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:09 AM
serega13

Bought this bushing set, it's total junk that the seller ghetto welded together based on his vast (non-existent) understanding of how bushing systems work. Frank Hill of Hill's Garage told me the bushing set is not usable as the the part seller welded is making the bushing expand so it's too large to fit in the housing. Seller refused to issue refund, have a paypal claim case open.
The following users liked this post:
tsneaux (10-07-2014)
Old 10-07-2014, 08:15 PM
VRG37S

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts
Originally Posted by serega13
Bought this bushing set, it's total junk that the seller ghetto welded together based on his vast (non-existent) understanding of how bushing systems work. Frank Hill of Hill's Garage told me the bushing set is not usable as the the part seller welded is making the bushing expand so it's too large to fit in the housing. Seller refused to issue refund, have a paypal claim case open.
Yeah I seen those bushings that seller listed. They looked very scary too me. Good luck with getting your case settled.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Synolimit

I can't help you have no knowledge in your head nor frank. Learn something before you post. Funny how I measured the bushing and the OD is the same as all the others! Show me proof it doesn't fit into the diff. It's also flexible polyurethane. Even it if was bigger which it's not it'd still flex into the housing. Your to much of a cry baby to prove any of this. Why not be a man and post a pic with calipers showing the size? I told you to put all 4 bushings together and show a pic side by side. Won't do that either because you know you're wrong. Shame the amount of stupidity in this world.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Synolimit

Originally Posted by VRG37S
Yeah I seen those bushings that seller listed. They looked very scary too me. Good luck with getting your case settled.
I see you need help to. Its a metal sleeve that holds the bushing from moving in the diff and provides support for just a bolt, nothing else. You're telling me its scary to increase girth on a part that has no function other than proving a gap for the bolt not to crush down on? The sleeve in normal form is over 1/4" thick and 2" long. A bolt tightening down on such a thing would need hundreds of thousands of pounds of pressure to even wrap the thing. I've welded on to little girth to fit snug into the bushing. This means you'd need even more pressure to hurt such a thing. The bushing was obviously made for another car but has the same OD as all other bushings. The new sleeve now expands further out to fit the gap so its snug and doesn't move. Slipping washers over the sleeve that fit the ID of the bushing would have done the exact same thing! You're saying that bushing is deadly on the car it was meant for? I think not!

Buyers also not ****ing blind. Just retarded. The FS post is clear as day. Not my fault he can't read or grasp an understanding of English with documentation and WITH PICTURES!!

The lack of knowledge on the is forum is unbelievable or understanding of engineering.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:18 PM
serega13

Originally Posted by Synolimit
The lack of knowledge on the is forum is unbelievable or understanding of engineering.
You are right, this whole forum knows nothing, Frank Hill who's been working on Nissan and Inifniti cars for decades knows nothing, you are the only expert there is. That's why your "product" looks like a turd.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:20 PM
Synolimit

Send them back Sergey so I can make a vid to show you how much of a ditz you and your poor frank are.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Synolimit

You are right, this whole forum knows nothing, Frank Hill who's been working on Nissan and Inifniti cars for decades knows nothing, you are the only expert there is. That's why your "product" looks like a turd.
Tell me this, you think the 17mm bolt that holds the diff is stronger than that piece of steel? You think if you tightened down a bolt it wouldn't snap first before you even scratch the sleeve? You're insane if you think that! Come on little girl, be a man and prove yourself. Get some calipers and measure for all us the OD of the bushing with the sleeve installed. Do the same for the other side! Prove yourself here in front of everyone and I'll paypal you $100 back! Prove to me its SO MUCH BIGGER that a flexible material couldn't possibly fit into a diff sleeve hole.

PS you won't cause I bet you don't even own calipers! Not to mention if you did you'd take a pic of the bushing with the calipers recalculated from a bigger spot than flat zero.

PPS, patiently awaiting a video where you can't recalculate some calipers behind the scenes and finger on PayPal with $100 loaded.

Quick Reply: FS Whiteline diff bushing kit, 2 sets, Ohio.