Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 08:22 PM
daonlyillwiz

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts
SPORT EDITION 18x7.5" RIMS + TIRES w/ 70% TREAD LEFT

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $360
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Coupe, 2010+ G37 Sedan, 2008-2009 G37 Coupe, 2008-2009 G37 Sedan, Other Model G's
Location (State/Prov): NY
Item Condition: Brand New
Tire/Wheel Type: 18

Selling a set of Sport Edition wheels that came off my car, I'm selling because I just finished installing a new set of wheels. These are in fair condition, there are no dents/cracks, the tires are great with 70% left on them. The rims were recently balanced (last summer) and tire valves were replaced at the same time of balancing. Specs for the rims and tires below

Rims: 18"x7.5" all around with +40 offset (will clear 4 piston calipers)
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Tires: 235-50-18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport with 70% tread left on all 4 tires.

If interested call or txt me at 707-969-7608, I WILL NOT DELIVER, this is pickup only. Also all the rims are in working condition any curb marks or physical imperfections will be pictured below, there is nothing else other than whats shown below. Like i said before there are no cracks/bends, just some curb marks on 2 out of 4 rims.

They will fit Nissan, Honda, Infiniti, mitsubishi, toyota, kia, + most other cars that have the same 5x114.3 bolt pattern.

Old 12-22-2013, 12:54 PM
daonlyillwiz

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts
300 picked up
Old 12-30-2013, 05:17 AM
Iilac
Registered Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Buyers Beware!!!!

Seller initially posted an ad (https://www.myg37.com/forums/private...ront-rear.html) for an set of front and rear Akebono calipers for sale. After I received the packages, I noticed that I was missing a rear caliper and text/pm him to inquire where the fourth caliper was. Seller insisted that the ad only advertised that it was for 2 front calipers and 1 rear caliper. I then stated in texts that I would had never purchased the kit if I knew beforehand that it was incomplete. Seller's ad never mentioned it initially and seller changed the ad after I received the items.

In the for sale thread, I enlisted the help of G37Sam who confirmed my suspicions that seller has indeed changed the ad and seller stated that he informed me via text that I was informed that the kit included only 3 calipers. (This is a bold face lie and I dare the seller to provide a screen capture of your phone with that text to me.) Seller then agree to send the fourth caliper to me. After paying another shipping fee for the fourth caliper, I received a tracking number for UPS that never worked. Seller assure me that I would be getting the caliper and not to worry about the tracking number. Couple of weeks go by and I never received the package and I contacted the seller again.

Seller then proceed to start the claim process and he did refund a portion of the amount it would take to purchase the fourth caliper on Ebay. Seller then stated that he would refund the remaining amount when/if UPS approved his claim. I was not happy with this agreement but I went along with it to get at least some money back and stated to him that I will want all the money back even if UPS denied his claim. Seller was aware of my disagreement and refused to refund the whole amount until UPS approved the claim. I left it as that as I held an sliver of hope that UPS would approved the claim. Few weeks ago back and I requested an update to the claim.

Seller was unresponsive to my texts and I had to resort to PM's and to post in his for sale thread to get any response to my inquiries. Seller stated that he was out of the county and could not respond but I was checking his profile daily and it stated that he was logging in daily to the site.

Seller told me to be patient as he stated UPS is still investigating. At this time, this whole mess has gone on for almost 2 months now but I continued to be patient and wait it out. I inquire a few times thru PM and seller did always respond back with that UPS is still investigating. December came around and he finally pm me on 12-23-2013 that UPS denied his claim as they said to him that they have records of delivering packages to my address. Well, I stated to the seller, of course they would have records of delivering packages to my house as I do online shopping and UPS delivers them but your package is not one of them. If UPS can't tell you that the specific package was delivered then the claim should be approved.

Seller then stated that it was all that he can do and will not be refunding the remaining balance to me. Seller is using the UPS denied claim to remove himself of any responsibility for refunding the balance and feels that he done enough to resolved the issue. At this point, I am warning other potential people about this seller. Definitely buyer beware!!!!!