Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Coupe, 2008-2009 G37 Coupe
Location (State/Prov): CA
Item Condition: Brand New

still available!
Old 02-21-2012, 11:52 PM
BlkG-37S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$4200??? Sweet Lord are you out of your mind? $4200. I'm going to need half of that to fix or buy a new Mac after I just spewed Gatorade all over my keypad. $4200? That amount can feed a family of 8 in a third world country for a life-time. $4200??? For coils?

I'll give you an offer, but only if you can provide proof that these coils come with a flux capacitor included as a throw-in.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:55 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by BlkG-37S
$4200??? Sweet Lord are you out of your mind? $4200. I'm going to need half of that to fix or buy a new Mac after I just spewed Gatorade all over my keypad. $4200? That amount can feed a family of 8 in a third world country for a life-time. $4200??? For coils?

I'll give you an offer, but only if you can provide proof that these coils come with a flux capacitor included as a throw-in.
Are you trying to be funny or are simply ignorant about Aragosta
Old 02-22-2012, 12:01 AM
BlkG-37S

Originally Posted by soolman32
Are you trying to be funny or are simply ignorant about Aragosta
I am kidding soolman, but I don't need to be a suspension guru to realize that's a hefty price for a suspension set-up, regardless of the name Aragosta.

I'm curious to hear or see an explanation on how these could be possibly worth over $4.2K. Care to sell me or anyone for that matter (including the seller who actually bought these and ironically are selling them) on how these coils would be worth anything near $4.2K. Enlighten me. And don't say wellll...they are "Aragosta."
Old 02-22-2012, 12:31 AM
Samurai

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Never heard of this company before. Anyone wanna tell me what's so great about them?
Old 02-22-2012, 12:31 AM
SoulSeeker

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
tough sell in these times, glws though
Old 02-22-2012, 12:34 AM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
I am kidding soolman, but I don't need to be a suspension guru to realize that's a hefty price for a suspension set-up, regardless of the name Aragosta.

I'm curious to hear or see an explanation on how these could be possibly worth over $4.2K. Care to sell me or anyone for that matter (including the seller who actually bought these and ironically are selling them) on how these coils would be worth anything near $4.2K. Enlighten me. And don't say wellll...they are "Aragosta."
I'm no expert by any mean but Aragosta has been in business for quite some time now and have made their name by building suspension systems able to withstand the most grueling of condition demanded by rally events such as the Paris-Dakar events. It's not only about quality of the materials used for this product, but longevity as well. It's the fact that you can essentially takes these coils, beat on them over and over and over and they will still deliver a smooth ride. Couple that with the fact that they are not mass produced as some of the other coils available, therefore making them more rare helping command the premium price. is it worth every penny? that's subjective. Will they perform better than most coils (Tein, KWs, etc) we are usually considering if tested at the limit, I'd be willing to say yes.
Also these are highly favored in Japan over other system available on the market. Proof of that is that Zele chose Aragosta for their flagship G37 demo car.

Last edited by soolman32; 02-22-2012 at 12:43 AM.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:38 AM
Kuro
Registered Member

Received 183 Likes on 162 Posts
IIRC this coils were made by order.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:28 AM
kchu221
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

i dont need an offer from you, youll prolly lowball me anyways... kinda rude for you to come into MY thread and asking if im outta my mind to be charging $4200 for coils from a very respected suspension company... im still taking a big loss for selling at $4200 that are brand new.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:14 AM
kchu221
Registered Member

thanks soolman and jerry. BUMPPP!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:53 AM
R3al_L3git

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Damn these are sexy =o
Old 02-22-2012, 12:31 PM
kchu221
Registered Member

ill consider any reasonable offers!
Old 02-22-2012, 01:08 PM
BlkG-37S

Originally Posted by kchu221
i dont need an offer from you, youll prolly lowball me anyways... kinda rude for you to come into MY thread and asking if im outta my mind to be charging $4200 for coils from a very respected suspension company... im still taking a big loss for selling at $4200 that are brand new.
Kchu, I apologize if I came across rude, that wasn't my intention. I'm just curious to why you are even selling these since they haven't even been used. Why are you selling them??

You would think before making such a high-end purchase, that buying these coils must have been very calculated and researched before dropping so much cash.

I don't blame you for trying to sell them through this forum. I don't once so ever. But I'm sure you understand the % of people who buy coils for that much $ is extremely low. I don't think you will get anything remotely close to what you are asking.. Not here anyway.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:33 PM
ECain18

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
^^^ he bought a new bmw M3 and is getting rid of the g which is why he is getting rid of such nice coils. Even with proper research and planning, from the time you order something like these coils until you actually get them can be months. Bump for a great seller!
Old 02-22-2012, 01:34 PM
kchu221
Registered Member

Kchu, I apologize if I came across rude, that wasn't my intention. I'm just curious to why you are even selling these since they haven't even been used. Why are you selling them??

You would think before making such a high-end purchase, that buying these coils must have been very calculated and researched before dropping so much cash.

I don't blame you for trying to sell them through this forum. I don't once so ever. But I'm sure you understand the % of people who buy coils for that much $ is extremely low. I don't think you will get anything remotely close to what you are asking.. Not here anyway.
the reason im selling these coilovers is because im selling the car real soon and buying another car i want to build. when i purchased these coils, i wanted to build and mod my car with only the best and rare parts available for our cars, thats the reason why i bought these coils. but to be honest with you, aside from being so expensive and rare, i cannot comment or compare these to other coils like tein, kw, hks, and etc because ive never had first hand experience with other coils. but what i can say is, the quality of these coils are no joke... and as soolman stated earlier, these coils can pretty much withstand anything thats being thrown at them, hence why alot of top name japanese tuners also use aragosta, like top secret, sunbeam, midori seibi, and etc. but i agree that % of people that will pay this much for coils is really low, but im sure there are people out there that actually do care about quality, and are willing to pay more to get something that is truly unique and rare.

Quick Reply: FS ***aragosta e type coilovers***