Got some new wheels on the vert finally! Concept One CS 5.0 Machined Matte Black
First, I'd like to thank the wife, then getyourwheels (eric at getyourwheels.com) and Mike M at Dynamic Sounds.
Note this is a test fit, not final fit.
It took me a while to decide what I would like and not get bored with after a while and to determine the
these I wanted.
-I was looking at mesh concave wheels, but decided I'd like to spend less time cleaning the wheel.
-I wanted concave with some lip but not needing to get a performance wheel to get that. (Insert other concave wheels with lip choices here)
-The car won't be a track car, so spending that much more money would not have served me well.
So the right prioty was served I think.
The specs are
9F +25 245/35/20
10.5R +27 275/30/20
I'll address some anticipated observations
1. The offsets are semi aggressive for the coupe, but as you'll see not agressive for the rear since the vert is 1 inch
wider than the coupe.
This will be addressed with
- spacers for the rear maybe 10mm or 15mm
- vert specific coil-overs to raise up the rear to match the front
anywho, on to the pics
2. The front wheel is not as concave as the back, but that's fine with me.
It's very likely the 10.5 will fit up front if anyone wants to try that
3. Can't wait for coilovers for final fitment.
Now unto pics!!!