Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Raul G headlights and grille

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 02:10 AM
glabel98329

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raul G headlights and grille

Got some new wheels about a month back and got it dropped on Eibach Pro-Kit Springs shortly thereafter, but I finally got one of the mods I've wanted for a really long time.

Met up with Raul G this past weekend to get my headlights and grille done and I could not be happier with the outcome and overall experience. The man is a true professional at what he does. After discussing some different options, we decided to go with a matte black housing/side reflector and color matched the projector shroud. For the grille, we decided to go matte black. On the emblem portion, we went with a glossy finish to give it some contrast.

If anyone is debating whether or not to get this mod done, I would definitely recommend Raul for the job. Now, without further ado, here are the pictures:
Attached Thumbnails Raul G headlights and  grille-before.jpg   Raul G headlights and  grille-after-1.jpg   Raul G headlights and  grille-after-2.jpg   Raul G headlights and  grille-after-3.jpg  
Old 03-13-2012, 02:38 AM
darryl865
SoCal Driven

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
looks good! Raul does some quality work
Old 03-13-2012, 08:13 AM
Can'tGme

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Lookn' good! I can't wait for Raul to do my lights one day!
Old 03-13-2012, 11:50 AM
sniper27

Received 79 Likes on 72 Posts
just curious, would the headlights be more susceptible to leaks/condensation after it's been opened and resealed? anyone who has done this experience this in the long run?
Old 03-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Seraphix

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts
If the housing is sealed right you don't have to worry about it. That's why I'm hesitant on touching mine. Something done by Raul though will not leak, he's done many members lights on the forum. Looks clean OP
Old 03-13-2012, 12:32 PM
RaulGCustom
SoCal Driven

Received 406 Likes on 400 Posts
Originally Posted by sniper27
just curious, would the headlights be more susceptible to leaks/condensation after it's been opened and resealed? anyone who has done this experience this in the long run?
the chances are high that they develop condensation, but if sealed properly there should be no issues.

Thanks Hasit, I'm glad you like the lights! Enjoy
Old 03-13-2012, 12:37 PM
sniper27

Received 79 Likes on 72 Posts
Originally Posted by RaulGCustom
the chances are high that they develop condensation, but if sealed properly there should be no issues.

Thanks Hasit, I'm glad you like the lights! Enjoy
so I guess the more appropriate question is...if done by you, the chances of condensation or leaks are pretty slim to none? if so, i may have it done. you're like 15 min from me.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:53 PM
RaulGCustom
SoCal Driven

Received 406 Likes on 400 Posts
so I guess the more appropriate question is...if done by you, the chances of condensation or leaks are pretty slim to none? if so, i may have it done. you're like 15 min from me.
I've done 165+ lights from GT-R's to Benzos to Z's a (WRX tomorrow) and of course countless G's.............and no problems (knock on wood).
Old 03-13-2012, 01:02 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great color choices OP!

Raul did my headlights and I was originally very against any headlights mods for fear of condensation. But after he did them it changed the whole look of my G + no issues whatsoever! Def quality work...plus a picture by that wall legitimizes your G. Lol!
Old 03-13-2012, 01:24 PM
JohnnysG
Registered Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Not really feeling it. Raul does great work no doubt, but you really need contrast in there somewhere.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:21 PM
07ACURAUA7

Does this Raul "G" have a day time job??
Old 03-13-2012, 07:21 PM
BooSa37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Raul strikes again, great job.

I got my headlights done by Raul a year ago, like other mentioned if sealed properly you shouldn't have any issues. Mines are perfect no leaks or Condensation
Old 03-13-2012, 07:40 PM
jdmtz2

Looks Good!
Old 03-13-2012, 08:44 PM
glabel98329

Originally Posted by darryl865
looks good! Raul does some quality work
Thanks dude!

Originally Posted by Can'tGme
Lookn' good! I can't wait for Raul to do my lights one day!
You won't be disappointed

Only had them on for a day or two, but have had no problems so far. they seem really well sealed so I don't see this being an issue

Originally Posted by RDDLINE
Great color choices OP!

Raul did my headlights and I was originally very against any headlights mods for fear of condensation. But after he did them it changed the whole look of my G + no issues whatsoever! Def quality work...plus a picture by that wall legitimizes your G. Lol!

Haha, thank you! Your car looks pretty awesome too man!

Originally Posted by JohnnysG
Not really feeling it. Raul does great work no doubt, but you really need contrast in there somewhere.
That was one of the things Raul and I were debating before finalizing on the color combo. However, since I have a matte black/blue slate theme going on the car, we felt that that would be the best option.

Originally Posted by BooSa37
Raul strikes again, great job.

I got my headlights done by Raul a year ago, like other mentioned if sealed properly you shouldn't have any issues. Mines are perfect no leaks or Condensation
Thanks good to hear and should reassure people who are still wondering whether or not to get this mod done.

Originally Posted by jdmtz2
Looks Good!
Thanks!
Old 03-13-2012, 08:47 PM
jamesshifflett

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Another great RaulG job. And Ive had mine done for over a year without any issues.

Quick Reply: Raul G headlights and grille