Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Chi-City-G's Infiniti G37S 6MT

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 11:49 AM
jdmtz2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chi-City-G
Sounds great, even when I had my stock exhaust for a short time paired with this I thouroughly enjoyed WOT a lot more. But I cannot imagine there are any gains and if so, not worth it for simply that reason alone... Again though, I simply bought this piece for aesthetics as I have much bigger plans for actual gains when the time is right... and it seems to be coming up on just about the right time pretty soon! I hope so at least!
Nice! well if you ever wanna sell that intake let me know!
Old 03-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by xSSv
Looks great, very clean! Looking forward to checking in out in person, are you going to the April meet for chicagoz?

What do you have in the works?
Yeah I am definitely going to that! We are considering maybe a smaller meet from just this forum before that too so make sure you check in on the "Chicago" thread from time to time.

Haha, and what do I have in the works? Like you would have posted the ideas of all that beautiful interior work before it was done! Hope to have it by the season opener at the latest though!

Originally Posted by jdmtz2
Nice! well if you ever wanna sell that intake let me know!
I will definitely let you know as I will be letting it go once it is replaced. And if things go as they normally do with me and actually driving my car, they will still have very low mileage on them at that point no matter how long it is... (I never really drive my car )
Old 03-28-2012, 03:12 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Chi-City-G
I have this picture saved as inspiration for how my engine bay will look one day *TRUE STORY

Best looking engine IMO brother. Love it!
Old 03-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Kevalteam

Received 158 Likes on 144 Posts
I LOVE your G~~~~ Engine Bay looks sooooooooooooo~~~~~ CLEAN~~~
My covers are shipped and getting my GTSPEC powder coated.... Pics will be up soon~
Sorry for the delay~ kkk
Old 03-29-2012, 11:59 PM
SilverLeaf

Chi-City-G, love the way your car looks. Can you share more details about the "GT-R style tail light overlays"? What are they?
Old 04-01-2012, 05:05 AM
Souljah

Nice ride.
Is this the same Autokits X? AUTO KITS X
Old 04-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Originally Posted by RDDLINE
I have this picture saved as inspiration for how my engine bay will look one day *TRUE STORY

Best looking engine IMO brother. Love it!
Well coming from you and knowing how clean you have built and keep your ride, it is a compliment that definitely means a lot as I know you wouldn't want anything on your G if it were not of the highest standards. So thanks bud! I still have some plans for it that will put it over the top!

Originally Posted by Kevalteam
I LOVE your G~~~~ Engine Bay looks sooooooooooooo~~~~~ CLEAN~~~
My covers are shipped and getting my GTSPEC powder coated.... Pics will be up soon~
Sorry for the delay~ kkk
Thanks for the compliments! Cant wait to see yours. Haha, you have built it up enough! I am sure it will be worth the wait though. Don't just hide it in your Mod Log though, I mean put it there, but start a new thread!

Originally Posted by SilverLeaf
Chi-City-G, love the way your car looks. Can you share more details about the "GT-R style tail light overlays"? What are they?
Thanks man, yeah they are vinyl overlays from Bluebat! Search bluebat overlays and a few threads should come up that will get you his contact info. E-mailing him is best. I would link you to one but I am on my phone and its more difficult.

Originally Posted by Souljah
Nice ride.
Is this the same Autokits X? AUTO KITS X
Thanks bud! Yeah, I guess I haven't checked their website out in a while as it is different... But that is them and Alex runs the show over there. Good people! AUTO KITS X
Old 04-03-2012, 06:10 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Jared, does your strut rub on your hood? Mine does which is why I've never painted it because I think it'd rub right back off...but your's seems to be muuuuch cleaner then mine, not all scuffed up from the heat sheild from the bottom of the hood?
Old 04-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Originally Posted by 1cleanG
Jared, does your strut rub on your hood? Mine does which is why I've never painted it because I think it'd rub right back off...but your's seems to be muuuuch cleaner then mine, not all scuffed up from the heat sheild from the bottom of the hood?
It currently does not rub... BUT I also currently do not have the heat shield though... It got cut a while back and looked like h e l l so I got rid of it with the idea of a carbon fiber hood anyways in the future... Might be the only reason why it does not rub but I guess I wouldn't know as the strut bar was installed after...
Old 05-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Another member asked me about skyline backdrops and I found a picture that is pretty cool that I never posted.

It is from a day that Dave (Fezzik) and I drove all around the city taking shots for a NICO spot that he was honored. Fun day, minus his S/C'ed G smoking mine on Lakeshore Drive:

Wasn't as low or as flush then but is it just a cool shot from a place that we should definitely not have been with our cars!
Old 06-11-2012, 10:00 AM
WPPJR30

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the new footwork for this car...

(By the way, Mid-July is the earliest for those center caps. )
Old 06-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Originally Posted by WPPJR30
Looking forward to seeing the new footwork for this car...

(By the way, Mid-July is the earliest for those center caps. )

Got them mounted over the weekend and am in LOVE! I will have a new thread soon when I get the coils installed (possibly with a twist)! Thank you again so much to all that have helped me with this too BTW!!!

I figured as much with the caps... Mackin only has three for some reason and that is the same story that I have heard with the wait time. Can you PM me the price? and is there an immediate need for me to order them now or will they basically be available around that time either way? I have a few more options I am trying to pursue to pick them up used still.

And its not really a teaser if it's my "build thread" right?

Name:  ee589f23.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  238.2 KB

I have more pics as well but again, does not look proper without the drop being dialed in where it needs to be so I will hold off until the full install!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:49 PM
fairladyz34

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Nice! Looking forward to installed pics
Old 06-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

... Well, guess I could throw at least one post-install pic out there but I still need to install the coils to get the height right...

Name:  VolkGT30.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  149.3 KB

Last edited by Chi-City-G; 06-11-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Kuro
Registered Member

Received 183 Likes on 162 Posts
Fomula silver? Looks really good.

Quick Reply: Chi-City-G's Infiniti G37S 6MT